Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair