Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner