Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'