Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway