Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics