Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed