Elizabeth Taylor Signs Auction Deal with Christie's
The auction house Christie's has obtained exclusive rights to handle the future sales of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry, artwork, memorabilia, clothing and other personal possessions, it was announced Wednesday Sept 20th in New York. The exclusive rights come after both parties agreed on some points and signed deal.
"When the items I've collected are cared for by other people I hope they will be loved and respected in a sharing way," said Taylor. "Eventually, they will be passed on to others ... but not too soon!"
On the deal, Christie's Americas Chairman Stephen Lash said in a statement that it "marks a fantastic continuation of our many years of work with this stunning film legend, humanitarian and designer".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed