"Eragon" Trailer Goes Online at MovieFone
This sure will be such delight for the "Eragon" fans. 20th Century Fox as the production company of the fantasy flick finally has revealed the new trailer of the film after four delays since May 2006. Those who can't wait to get a glimpse of it can now find the trailer attached to Columbia Pictures' "Gridiron Gang" at MovieFone.
Scheduled to open in theaters on December 15 this year, "Eragon" is an adaptation of the best-selling novel of the same title which actually is the first part of the Inheritance trilogy written by California-born author Christopher Paolini. Jeremy Irons, Sienna Guillory, Djimon Hounsou, and John Malkovich are starring with newcomer Edward Speleers taking the lead as the titular character.
Directed by first-time filmmaker Stefen Fangmeier who previously handled the visual effects for Paramount's "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events", pic started production at the Mafilm Fot Studios in Hungary on August 1, 2005 and entered post-production on December 25 the same year.
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach