"Eragon" Trailer Goes Online at MovieFone
This sure will be such delight for the "Eragon" fans. 20th Century Fox as the production company of the fantasy flick finally has revealed the new trailer of the film after four delays since May 2006. Those who can't wait to get a glimpse of it can now find the trailer attached to Columbia Pictures' "Gridiron Gang" at MovieFone.
Scheduled to open in theaters on December 15 this year, "Eragon" is an adaptation of the best-selling novel of the same title which actually is the first part of the Inheritance trilogy written by California-born author Christopher Paolini. Jeremy Irons, Sienna Guillory, Djimon Hounsou, and John Malkovich are starring with newcomer Edward Speleers taking the lead as the titular character.
Directed by first-time filmmaker Stefen Fangmeier who previously handled the visual effects for Paramount's "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events", pic started production at the Mafilm Fot Studios in Hungary on August 1, 2005 and entered post-production on December 25 the same year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce