"Eragon" Trailer Goes Online at MovieFone
This sure will be such delight for the "Eragon" fans. 20th Century Fox as the production company of the fantasy flick finally has revealed the new trailer of the film after four delays since May 2006. Those who can't wait to get a glimpse of it can now find the trailer attached to Columbia Pictures' "Gridiron Gang" at MovieFone.
Scheduled to open in theaters on December 15 this year, "Eragon" is an adaptation of the best-selling novel of the same title which actually is the first part of the Inheritance trilogy written by California-born author Christopher Paolini. Jeremy Irons, Sienna Guillory, Djimon Hounsou, and John Malkovich are starring with newcomer Edward Speleers taking the lead as the titular character.
Directed by first-time filmmaker Stefen Fangmeier who previously handled the visual effects for Paramount's "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events", pic started production at the Mafilm Fot Studios in Hungary on August 1, 2005 and entered post-production on December 25 the same year.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences