"Eragon" Trailer Goes Online at MovieFone
This sure will be such delight for the "Eragon" fans. 20th Century Fox as the production company of the fantasy flick finally has revealed the new trailer of the film after four delays since May 2006. Those who can't wait to get a glimpse of it can now find the trailer attached to Columbia Pictures' "Gridiron Gang" at MovieFone.
Scheduled to open in theaters on December 15 this year, "Eragon" is an adaptation of the best-selling novel of the same title which actually is the first part of the Inheritance trilogy written by California-born author Christopher Paolini. Jeremy Irons, Sienna Guillory, Djimon Hounsou, and John Malkovich are starring with newcomer Edward Speleers taking the lead as the titular character.
Directed by first-time filmmaker Stefen Fangmeier who previously handled the visual effects for Paramount's "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events", pic started production at the Mafilm Fot Studios in Hungary on August 1, 2005 and entered post-production on December 25 the same year.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser