"Raving", Julie Stiles' Directorial Debut
She's been doing acting on stage and big screen. Now that it comes to directing, Julia Stiles would likely to give it a go.
The actress has joined forces with Elle magazine to make her directorial debut. Her first project will be the short movie "Raving", based on a story in the magazine's October "Personal Style" issue titled "The Dress That Changed My Life."
Besides directing Julia also is writing the story line, tells a rebellious young woman who has a chance encounter with a lonely older man. Zooey Deschanel and Bill Irwin have both been booked to star in.
On "Raving" Julia hopes the film expresses "how the seemingly simple act of getting dressed shapes one's identity." The film will be available for viewing on Elle.com.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance