"Raving", Julie Stiles' Directorial Debut
She's been doing acting on stage and big screen. Now that it comes to directing, Julia Stiles would likely to give it a go.
The actress has joined forces with Elle magazine to make her directorial debut. Her first project will be the short movie "Raving", based on a story in the magazine's October "Personal Style" issue titled "The Dress That Changed My Life."
Besides directing Julia also is writing the story line, tells a rebellious young woman who has a chance encounter with a lonely older man. Zooey Deschanel and Bill Irwin have both been booked to star in.
On "Raving" Julia hopes the film expresses "how the seemingly simple act of getting dressed shapes one's identity." The film will be available for viewing on Elle.com.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit