"Raving", Julie Stiles' Directorial Debut
She's been doing acting on stage and big screen. Now that it comes to directing, Julia Stiles would likely to give it a go.
The actress has joined forces with Elle magazine to make her directorial debut. Her first project will be the short movie "Raving", based on a story in the magazine's October "Personal Style" issue titled "The Dress That Changed My Life."
Besides directing Julia also is writing the story line, tells a rebellious young woman who has a chance encounter with a lonely older man. Zooey Deschanel and Bill Irwin have both been booked to star in.
On "Raving" Julia hopes the film expresses "how the seemingly simple act of getting dressed shapes one's identity." The film will be available for viewing on Elle.com.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs