"Raving", Julie Stiles' Directorial Debut
She's been doing acting on stage and big screen. Now that it comes to directing, Julia Stiles would likely to give it a go.
The actress has joined forces with Elle magazine to make her directorial debut. Her first project will be the short movie "Raving", based on a story in the magazine's October "Personal Style" issue titled "The Dress That Changed My Life."
Besides directing Julia also is writing the story line, tells a rebellious young woman who has a chance encounter with a lonely older man. Zooey Deschanel and Bill Irwin have both been booked to star in.
On "Raving" Julia hopes the film expresses "how the seemingly simple act of getting dressed shapes one's identity." The film will be available for viewing on Elle.com.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding