Baby Twins Joy for Expectant Parents Elvis Costello and Diana Krall
Canadian jazz pianist Diana Krall and her British musician husband Elvis Costello are expecting twins.
"I'm having twins! I'm not kidding!", the six-month-pregnant Krall said. "I have twins on my mother's side as well. We know (the sex) and everyone's been asking me, but we're keeping that private because we just want to have something for ourselves."
The couple reportedly will have their twins arrive to the world on December 6 later this year, just in time with their third wedding anniversary.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'