"Casino Royale" Trailer Released Online on September 7
This will be real great news for any Bond fan out there. In the anticipation for the coming of 007's 21st installment "Casino Royale" in theaters on November 17, Sony Pictures Entertainment as the flick's distributor is set to launch a trailer of the film at AOL's Moviefone on Thursday, September 7 at 10:30 p.m. PST.
Another directorial work of "The Legend of Zorro" helmer Martin Campbell, "Royale" is a reboot of the franchise in the same light as "Batman Begins" and sees its hero embarking on his first mission to spy on a potential terrorist which leads him into a game of high-stakes poker in Montenegro. Cast includes Daniel Craig as James Bond, Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, and Judi Dench as M.
Principal photography of the movie started on January 30, 2006 and finished on July 21, 2006 with taking locations around U.K, Czech Republic, The Bahamas, and Italy, apart from the primary shot at Barrandov Studios in Prague.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair