"Casino Royale" Trailer Released Online on September 7
This will be real great news for any Bond fan out there. In the anticipation for the coming of 007's 21st installment "Casino Royale" in theaters on November 17, Sony Pictures Entertainment as the flick's distributor is set to launch a trailer of the film at AOL's Moviefone on Thursday, September 7 at 10:30 p.m. PST.
Another directorial work of "The Legend of Zorro" helmer Martin Campbell, "Royale" is a reboot of the franchise in the same light as "Batman Begins" and sees its hero embarking on his first mission to spy on a potential terrorist which leads him into a game of high-stakes poker in Montenegro. Cast includes Daniel Craig as James Bond, Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, and Judi Dench as M.
Principal photography of the movie started on January 30, 2006 and finished on July 21, 2006 with taking locations around U.K, Czech Republic, The Bahamas, and Italy, apart from the primary shot at Barrandov Studios in Prague.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked