"Casino Royale" Trailer Released Online on September 7
This will be real great news for any Bond fan out there. In the anticipation for the coming of 007's 21st installment "Casino Royale" in theaters on November 17, Sony Pictures Entertainment as the flick's distributor is set to launch a trailer of the film at AOL's Moviefone on Thursday, September 7 at 10:30 p.m. PST.
Another directorial work of "The Legend of Zorro" helmer Martin Campbell, "Royale" is a reboot of the franchise in the same light as "Batman Begins" and sees its hero embarking on his first mission to spy on a potential terrorist which leads him into a game of high-stakes poker in Montenegro. Cast includes Daniel Craig as James Bond, Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, and Judi Dench as M.
Principal photography of the movie started on January 30, 2006 and finished on July 21, 2006 with taking locations around U.K, Czech Republic, The Bahamas, and Italy, apart from the primary shot at Barrandov Studios in Prague.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal