"Casino Royale" Trailer Released Online on September 7
This will be real great news for any Bond fan out there. In the anticipation for the coming of 007's 21st installment "Casino Royale" in theaters on November 17, Sony Pictures Entertainment as the flick's distributor is set to launch a trailer of the film at AOL's Moviefone on Thursday, September 7 at 10:30 p.m. PST.
Another directorial work of "The Legend of Zorro" helmer Martin Campbell, "Royale" is a reboot of the franchise in the same light as "Batman Begins" and sees its hero embarking on his first mission to spy on a potential terrorist which leads him into a game of high-stakes poker in Montenegro. Cast includes Daniel Craig as James Bond, Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, and Judi Dench as M.
Principal photography of the movie started on January 30, 2006 and finished on July 21, 2006 with taking locations around U.K, Czech Republic, The Bahamas, and Italy, apart from the primary shot at Barrandov Studios in Prague.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences