"Casino Royale" Trailer Released Online on September 7
This will be real great news for any Bond fan out there. In the anticipation for the coming of 007's 21st installment "Casino Royale" in theaters on November 17, Sony Pictures Entertainment as the flick's distributor is set to launch a trailer of the film at AOL's Moviefone on Thursday, September 7 at 10:30 p.m. PST.
Another directorial work of "The Legend of Zorro" helmer Martin Campbell, "Royale" is a reboot of the franchise in the same light as "Batman Begins" and sees its hero embarking on his first mission to spy on a potential terrorist which leads him into a game of high-stakes poker in Montenegro. Cast includes Daniel Craig as James Bond, Eva Green as Vesper Lynd, and Judi Dench as M.
Principal photography of the movie started on January 30, 2006 and finished on July 21, 2006 with taking locations around U.K, Czech Republic, The Bahamas, and Italy, apart from the primary shot at Barrandov Studios in Prague.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny