Brooke Shields Gets Apology from Tom Cruise
After involved in a war of words last year over anti-depressant medication, Brooke Shields and Tom Cruise finally have mended their friendship.
As confessed by Shields during her interview with Jay Leno on his "Tonight Show" on September 1, the "Collateral" actor has delivered an apology toward her for criticizing her use of the medicine. The actress previously had revealed publicly that she consumed the antidepressants when being diagnosed with postpartum depression following the birth of her first child.
"He came over to my house and gave me a heartfelt apology," she said. "I did not feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."
Responding to the tidings, Cruise's spokesperson Arnold Robinson has given confirmation of it. "It is true that his friendship with Ms. Shields has been mended," so he admitted. "(But) he has not changed his position about antidepressants, which, as evidenced by the black label warnings issued by the FDA on these types of drugs, are unhealthy."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!