Brooke Shields Gets Apology from Tom Cruise
After involved in a war of words last year over anti-depressant medication, Brooke Shields and Tom Cruise finally have mended their friendship.
As confessed by Shields during her interview with Jay Leno on his "Tonight Show" on September 1, the "Collateral" actor has delivered an apology toward her for criticizing her use of the medicine. The actress previously had revealed publicly that she consumed the antidepressants when being diagnosed with postpartum depression following the birth of her first child.
"He came over to my house and gave me a heartfelt apology," she said. "I did not feel that he was trying to convince me of anything other than the fact that he was deeply sorry. And I accepted it."
Responding to the tidings, Cruise's spokesperson Arnold Robinson has given confirmation of it. "It is true that his friendship with Ms. Shields has been mended," so he admitted. "(But) he has not changed his position about antidepressants, which, as evidenced by the black label warnings issued by the FDA on these types of drugs, are unhealthy."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion