Sarah Michelle Gellar Takes a Spin in "Addicted"
Staying firmly in the genre, Sarah Michelle Gellar has added one more thriller feature to her film resume. The actress has reached a deal to undertake a starring role in the Vertigo Entertainment's new project entitled "Addicted (2007)."
Based on the 2002 South Korean film "Jungdok", the movie takes focus on a woman whose husband and brother-in-law both end up in a coma after an accident. Thrills begin taking shape when her brother-in-law wakes up and claims to be her real husband. Swedish filmmakers Joel Bergvall and Simon Sandquist have been tapped to direct with Michael Petroni adapting the script.
Best known for her role in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", Gellar first took her foray in acting through a 1983 TV movie feature titled "An Invasion of Privacy." Her next films, "The Grudge 2" and "The Return", will hit theaters on October 13 and November 10, respectively.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner