Sarah Michelle Gellar Takes a Spin in "Addicted"
Staying firmly in the genre, Sarah Michelle Gellar has added one more thriller feature to her film resume. The actress has reached a deal to undertake a starring role in the Vertigo Entertainment's new project entitled "Addicted (2007)."
Based on the 2002 South Korean film "Jungdok", the movie takes focus on a woman whose husband and brother-in-law both end up in a coma after an accident. Thrills begin taking shape when her brother-in-law wakes up and claims to be her real husband. Swedish filmmakers Joel Bergvall and Simon Sandquist have been tapped to direct with Michael Petroni adapting the script.
Best known for her role in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", Gellar first took her foray in acting through a 1983 TV movie feature titled "An Invasion of Privacy." Her next films, "The Grudge 2" and "The Return", will hit theaters on October 13 and November 10, respectively.
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival