Sarah Michelle Gellar Takes a Spin in "Addicted"
Staying firmly in the genre, Sarah Michelle Gellar has added one more thriller feature to her film resume. The actress has reached a deal to undertake a starring role in the Vertigo Entertainment's new project entitled "Addicted (2007)."
Based on the 2002 South Korean film "Jungdok", the movie takes focus on a woman whose husband and brother-in-law both end up in a coma after an accident. Thrills begin taking shape when her brother-in-law wakes up and claims to be her real husband. Swedish filmmakers Joel Bergvall and Simon Sandquist have been tapped to direct with Michael Petroni adapting the script.
Best known for her role in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", Gellar first took her foray in acting through a 1983 TV movie feature titled "An Invasion of Privacy." Her next films, "The Grudge 2" and "The Return", will hit theaters on October 13 and November 10, respectively.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards