Sarah Michelle Gellar Takes a Spin in "Addicted"
Staying firmly in the genre, Sarah Michelle Gellar has added one more thriller feature to her film resume. The actress has reached a deal to undertake a starring role in the Vertigo Entertainment's new project entitled "Addicted (2007)."
Based on the 2002 South Korean film "Jungdok", the movie takes focus on a woman whose husband and brother-in-law both end up in a coma after an accident. Thrills begin taking shape when her brother-in-law wakes up and claims to be her real husband. Swedish filmmakers Joel Bergvall and Simon Sandquist have been tapped to direct with Michael Petroni adapting the script.
Best known for her role in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", Gellar first took her foray in acting through a 1983 TV movie feature titled "An Invasion of Privacy." Her next films, "The Grudge 2" and "The Return", will hit theaters on October 13 and November 10, respectively.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto