Sarah Michelle Gellar Takes a Spin in "Addicted"
Staying firmly in the genre, Sarah Michelle Gellar has added one more thriller feature to her film resume. The actress has reached a deal to undertake a starring role in the Vertigo Entertainment's new project entitled "Addicted (2007)."
Based on the 2002 South Korean film "Jungdok", the movie takes focus on a woman whose husband and brother-in-law both end up in a coma after an accident. Thrills begin taking shape when her brother-in-law wakes up and claims to be her real husband. Swedish filmmakers Joel Bergvall and Simon Sandquist have been tapped to direct with Michael Petroni adapting the script.
Best known for her role in TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", Gellar first took her foray in acting through a 1983 TV movie feature titled "An Invasion of Privacy." Her next films, "The Grudge 2" and "The Return", will hit theaters on October 13 and November 10, respectively.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip