Amanda Peet Pregnant?!
Rumor has it that Amanda Peet is expecting her first child with fiance David Benioff. The actress, however, reportedly trying to hide the fact that she indeed is pregnant.
On this matter, a source told American magazine Life & Style, "It's being kept a secret on the set, but she's three months along."
Peet became engaged to actor-writer David Benioff on July 19, 2005. As of now, the actress is joining the cast of Aaron Sorkin's new show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip", to premiere on NBC this fall.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed