Amanda Peet Pregnant?!
Rumor has it that Amanda Peet is expecting her first child with fiance David Benioff. The actress, however, reportedly trying to hide the fact that she indeed is pregnant.
On this matter, a source told American magazine Life & Style, "It's being kept a secret on the set, but she's three months along."
Peet became engaged to actor-writer David Benioff on July 19, 2005. As of now, the actress is joining the cast of Aaron Sorkin's new show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip", to premiere on NBC this fall.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?