Amanda Peet Pregnant?!
Rumor has it that Amanda Peet is expecting her first child with fiance David Benioff. The actress, however, reportedly trying to hide the fact that she indeed is pregnant.
On this matter, a source told American magazine Life & Style, "It's being kept a secret on the set, but she's three months along."
Peet became engaged to actor-writer David Benioff on July 19, 2005. As of now, the actress is joining the cast of Aaron Sorkin's new show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip", to premiere on NBC this fall.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked