Amanda Peet Pregnant?!
Rumor has it that Amanda Peet is expecting her first child with fiance David Benioff. The actress, however, reportedly trying to hide the fact that she indeed is pregnant.
On this matter, a source told American magazine Life & Style, "It's being kept a secret on the set, but she's three months along."
Peet became engaged to actor-writer David Benioff on July 19, 2005. As of now, the actress is joining the cast of Aaron Sorkin's new show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip", to premiere on NBC this fall.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher