Amanda Peet Pregnant?!
Rumor has it that Amanda Peet is expecting her first child with fiance David Benioff. The actress, however, reportedly trying to hide the fact that she indeed is pregnant.
On this matter, a source told American magazine Life & Style, "It's being kept a secret on the set, but she's three months along."
Peet became engaged to actor-writer David Benioff on July 19, 2005. As of now, the actress is joining the cast of Aaron Sorkin's new show, "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip", to premiere on NBC this fall.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media