Slow Ticket Sales Forced Dixie Chicks to Cancel "Accidents & Accusations" Tour
Bad news comes from Dixie Chicks. The music act has to, unfortunately, cancel several concerts on their "Accidents & Accusations" tour due to slow ticket sales.
What's different from the original schedules released in May earlier this year is that the gig will no longer include stops in Kansas City, Houston, St. Louis, Memphis and Knoxville.
On the other hand, according to a revised itinerary posted Thursday on the Dixie Chick's Web site, other shows, including Nashville, Los Angeles, Denver and Phoenix, have been pushed back to later dates.
While some trade publications reported lackluster sales in some markets, particularly in the South and Midwest, those of North American remains steady and thus Dixie Chicks will kick off their tour there July 21 in Detroit.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns