Slow Ticket Sales Forced Dixie Chicks to Cancel "Accidents & Accusations" Tour
Bad news comes from Dixie Chicks. The music act has to, unfortunately, cancel several concerts on their "Accidents & Accusations" tour due to slow ticket sales.
What's different from the original schedules released in May earlier this year is that the gig will no longer include stops in Kansas City, Houston, St. Louis, Memphis and Knoxville.
On the other hand, according to a revised itinerary posted Thursday on the Dixie Chick's Web site, other shows, including Nashville, Los Angeles, Denver and Phoenix, have been pushed back to later dates.
While some trade publications reported lackluster sales in some markets, particularly in the South and Midwest, those of North American remains steady and thus Dixie Chicks will kick off their tour there July 21 in Detroit.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'