Slow Ticket Sales Forced Dixie Chicks to Cancel "Accidents & Accusations" Tour
Bad news comes from Dixie Chicks. The music act has to, unfortunately, cancel several concerts on their "Accidents & Accusations" tour due to slow ticket sales.
What's different from the original schedules released in May earlier this year is that the gig will no longer include stops in Kansas City, Houston, St. Louis, Memphis and Knoxville.
On the other hand, according to a revised itinerary posted Thursday on the Dixie Chick's Web site, other shows, including Nashville, Los Angeles, Denver and Phoenix, have been pushed back to later dates.
While some trade publications reported lackluster sales in some markets, particularly in the South and Midwest, those of North American remains steady and thus Dixie Chicks will kick off their tour there July 21 in Detroit.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage