Slow Ticket Sales Forced Dixie Chicks to Cancel "Accidents & Accusations" Tour
Bad news comes from Dixie Chicks. The music act has to, unfortunately, cancel several concerts on their "Accidents & Accusations" tour due to slow ticket sales.
What's different from the original schedules released in May earlier this year is that the gig will no longer include stops in Kansas City, Houston, St. Louis, Memphis and Knoxville.
On the other hand, according to a revised itinerary posted Thursday on the Dixie Chick's Web site, other shows, including Nashville, Los Angeles, Denver and Phoenix, have been pushed back to later dates.
While some trade publications reported lackluster sales in some markets, particularly in the South and Midwest, those of North American remains steady and thus Dixie Chicks will kick off their tour there July 21 in Detroit.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!