Slow Ticket Sales Forced Dixie Chicks to Cancel "Accidents & Accusations" Tour
Bad news comes from Dixie Chicks. The music act has to, unfortunately, cancel several concerts on their "Accidents & Accusations" tour due to slow ticket sales.
What's different from the original schedules released in May earlier this year is that the gig will no longer include stops in Kansas City, Houston, St. Louis, Memphis and Knoxville.
On the other hand, according to a revised itinerary posted Thursday on the Dixie Chick's Web site, other shows, including Nashville, Los Angeles, Denver and Phoenix, have been pushed back to later dates.
While some trade publications reported lackluster sales in some markets, particularly in the South and Midwest, those of North American remains steady and thus Dixie Chicks will kick off their tour there July 21 in Detroit.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'