Axl Rose Tells All, Why He Quits the Stage
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose tells all why he quits the stage before the end of the band show at Wembley Arena on Sunday evening July 30th. The man released a statement, explaining that he was diagnosed with "low blood pressure" and "low blood sugar" on the morning before the show. Doctors had reportedly advised the singer not to take to the stage for the related show.
However, Rose ignored it and decided to perform on stage instead. As a result, he was then forced to bow out of the gig towards the end of the set because he was feeling unwell. Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach, who had joined Guns N' Roses for the show, took over lead vocals on the last songs of the night, "Night Train" and "Paradise City."
"We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I approached this last show with equal parts determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity." Rose explained in a statement. "It was an amazing night. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation