Axl Rose Tells All, Why He Quits the Stage
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose tells all why he quits the stage before the end of the band show at Wembley Arena on Sunday evening July 30th. The man released a statement, explaining that he was diagnosed with "low blood pressure" and "low blood sugar" on the morning before the show. Doctors had reportedly advised the singer not to take to the stage for the related show.
However, Rose ignored it and decided to perform on stage instead. As a result, he was then forced to bow out of the gig towards the end of the set because he was feeling unwell. Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach, who had joined Guns N' Roses for the show, took over lead vocals on the last songs of the night, "Night Train" and "Paradise City."
"We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I approached this last show with equal parts determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity." Rose explained in a statement. "It was an amazing night. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'