Axl Rose Tells All, Why He Quits the Stage
Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose tells all why he quits the stage before the end of the band show at Wembley Arena on Sunday evening July 30th. The man released a statement, explaining that he was diagnosed with "low blood pressure" and "low blood sugar" on the morning before the show. Doctors had reportedly advised the singer not to take to the stage for the related show.
However, Rose ignored it and decided to perform on stage instead. As a result, he was then forced to bow out of the gig towards the end of the set because he was feeling unwell. Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach, who had joined Guns N' Roses for the show, took over lead vocals on the last songs of the night, "Night Train" and "Paradise City."
"We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I approached this last show with equal parts determination, obligation, responsibility and insanity." Rose explained in a statement. "It was an amazing night. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week