Judd Apatow & Seth Rogen Reuniting for "Super Bad"
Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen are working together again. Thanks to the forthcoming film project of "Super Bad" that makes it possible for the twosome, previously teamed in the box office hit "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", to reunite once again.
While Apatow will produce the comedy flick, Rogen will co-star and also is co-writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg. Elsewhere, Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader is in talks to co-star and Greg Mottola is giving hand at directing.
Will also star in the film are Jonah Hill and Michael Cera, who both will portray two co-dependent high school seniors who try to get alcohol to bring to a party, thinking that girls will then want to be with them and that it will set them on the right path in college. But as the night progresses, the seniors find that separating from each other is hard than hooking up with the ladies.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell