Judd Apatow & Seth Rogen Reuniting for "Super Bad"
Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen are working together again. Thanks to the forthcoming film project of "Super Bad" that makes it possible for the twosome, previously teamed in the box office hit "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", to reunite once again.
While Apatow will produce the comedy flick, Rogen will co-star and also is co-writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg. Elsewhere, Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader is in talks to co-star and Greg Mottola is giving hand at directing.
Will also star in the film are Jonah Hill and Michael Cera, who both will portray two co-dependent high school seniors who try to get alcohol to bring to a party, thinking that girls will then want to be with them and that it will set them on the right path in college. But as the night progresses, the seniors find that separating from each other is hard than hooking up with the ladies.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce