Judd Apatow & Seth Rogen Reuniting for "Super Bad"
Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen are working together again. Thanks to the forthcoming film project of "Super Bad" that makes it possible for the twosome, previously teamed in the box office hit "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", to reunite once again.
While Apatow will produce the comedy flick, Rogen will co-star and also is co-writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg. Elsewhere, Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader is in talks to co-star and Greg Mottola is giving hand at directing.
Will also star in the film are Jonah Hill and Michael Cera, who both will portray two co-dependent high school seniors who try to get alcohol to bring to a party, thinking that girls will then want to be with them and that it will set them on the right path in college. But as the night progresses, the seniors find that separating from each other is hard than hooking up with the ladies.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does