Judd Apatow & Seth Rogen Reuniting for "Super Bad"
Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen are working together again. Thanks to the forthcoming film project of "Super Bad" that makes it possible for the twosome, previously teamed in the box office hit "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", to reunite once again.
While Apatow will produce the comedy flick, Rogen will co-star and also is co-writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg. Elsewhere, Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader is in talks to co-star and Greg Mottola is giving hand at directing.
Will also star in the film are Jonah Hill and Michael Cera, who both will portray two co-dependent high school seniors who try to get alcohol to bring to a party, thinking that girls will then want to be with them and that it will set them on the right path in college. But as the night progresses, the seniors find that separating from each other is hard than hooking up with the ladies.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo