Judd Apatow & Seth Rogen Reuniting for "Super Bad"
Judd Apatow and Seth Rogen are working together again. Thanks to the forthcoming film project of "Super Bad" that makes it possible for the twosome, previously teamed in the box office hit "The 40 Year-Old Virgin", to reunite once again.
While Apatow will produce the comedy flick, Rogen will co-star and also is co-writing the screenplay with Evan Goldberg. Elsewhere, Saturday Night Live's Bill Hader is in talks to co-star and Greg Mottola is giving hand at directing.
Will also star in the film are Jonah Hill and Michael Cera, who both will portray two co-dependent high school seniors who try to get alcohol to bring to a party, thinking that girls will then want to be with them and that it will set them on the right path in college. But as the night progresses, the seniors find that separating from each other is hard than hooking up with the ladies.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper