Joaquin Phoenix Is Walking Towards the New Dogs Bill
There is one thing that Pamela Anderson and "Walk the Line"- star, Joaquin Phoenix, might have in common. Both of them recently have shown a sound involvement by taking part in the activities held by People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals (PETA). Anderson might pose some strip actions more to deliver the non-fur message. The actor who performed Johnny Cash signed up a heart-throbbing letter addressed to every top California politician in a support-request for the new bill.
The new bill sets the rule upon dogs' rights, forbid attaching chain to dogs. Any flaw upon the issue is considered as a state offense. Phoenix in his letter emphasized that "life at the end of a chain is miserable" and it also brings the even more dangerous threat to the society. He also stated that chaining dogs only making dogs lonely and suffering. The new animal rights activist, still in his letter, strongly reminded that the chaining issue will only present "a very real danger to people, especially children who wander into the area where dogs are kept chained".
A recently released report by America's Centers For Disease Control And Prevention shows that, indeed, chained dogs are three times more aggressive in attacking people. In fact, it also terminated children's life as many as gun accidents did than those, which are unchained.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift