Brangelina and Children Headed Back to Malibu This Weekend
News on the hot couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, are just going on and on even more as the sexy actress has just given birth to baby Shiloh. What's new from the happy family is that Brangelina and their three children, Maddox, Zahara, and baby Shiloh will be moving back to Malibu.
When? Rumors on the street say that they're coming to the $9 million Malibu estate this weekend. As an anticipation of their heading back home, the newly-parents have hired workers to finish off the security system, which includes an elaborate set of cameras pointing in every direction.
As one eyewitness reveals the entire house is set up for kids. Before the couple left for Namibia, the tennis court was tented and converted into a giant playroom, especially for Maddox's 4-wheel toys. The party tent was taken down after they left, but this week it was put back up. What's more, it is said that there will be a heavy presence of guards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera