Brangelina and Children Headed Back to Malibu This Weekend
News on the hot couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, are just going on and on even more as the sexy actress has just given birth to baby Shiloh. What's new from the happy family is that Brangelina and their three children, Maddox, Zahara, and baby Shiloh will be moving back to Malibu.
When? Rumors on the street say that they're coming to the $9 million Malibu estate this weekend. As an anticipation of their heading back home, the newly-parents have hired workers to finish off the security system, which includes an elaborate set of cameras pointing in every direction.
As one eyewitness reveals the entire house is set up for kids. Before the couple left for Namibia, the tennis court was tented and converted into a giant playroom, especially for Maddox's 4-wheel toys. The party tent was taken down after they left, but this week it was put back up. What's more, it is said that there will be a heavy presence of guards.
More Brad Pitt News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role