Superman Makes An Earlier Return to Theaters
Planning to release the highly anticipated flick "Superman Returns" on June 30, 2006, Warner Bros. has moved up its global release to June 28.
Not without reason but the big step was taken with hopes to give the film a jump on the competition, namely Disney's upcoming sequel, "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opening on July 7.
An announcement regarding the earlier release however was delayed until execs were sure the movie could be completed in time. And if "Superman Returns" later on makes as much money as predicted, Warner Bros. will surely move forward with plans for a sequel, due out in 2009.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding