Superman Makes An Earlier Return to Theaters
Planning to release the highly anticipated flick "Superman Returns" on June 30, 2006, Warner Bros. has moved up its global release to June 28.
Not without reason but the big step was taken with hopes to give the film a jump on the competition, namely Disney's upcoming sequel, "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opening on July 7.
An announcement regarding the earlier release however was delayed until execs were sure the movie could be completed in time. And if "Superman Returns" later on makes as much money as predicted, Warner Bros. will surely move forward with plans for a sequel, due out in 2009.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen