Superman Makes An Earlier Return to Theaters
Planning to release the highly anticipated flick "Superman Returns" on June 30, 2006, Warner Bros. has moved up its global release to June 28.
Not without reason but the big step was taken with hopes to give the film a jump on the competition, namely Disney's upcoming sequel, "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opening on July 7.
An announcement regarding the earlier release however was delayed until execs were sure the movie could be completed in time. And if "Superman Returns" later on makes as much money as predicted, Warner Bros. will surely move forward with plans for a sequel, due out in 2009.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service