Superman Makes An Earlier Return to Theaters
Planning to release the highly anticipated flick "Superman Returns" on June 30, 2006, Warner Bros. has moved up its global release to June 28.
Not without reason but the big step was taken with hopes to give the film a jump on the competition, namely Disney's upcoming sequel, "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opening on July 7.
An announcement regarding the earlier release however was delayed until execs were sure the movie could be completed in time. And if "Superman Returns" later on makes as much money as predicted, Warner Bros. will surely move forward with plans for a sequel, due out in 2009.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film