Superman Makes An Earlier Return to Theaters
Planning to release the highly anticipated flick "Superman Returns" on June 30, 2006, Warner Bros. has moved up its global release to June 28.
Not without reason but the big step was taken with hopes to give the film a jump on the competition, namely Disney's upcoming sequel, "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opening on July 7.
An announcement regarding the earlier release however was delayed until execs were sure the movie could be completed in time. And if "Superman Returns" later on makes as much money as predicted, Warner Bros. will surely move forward with plans for a sequel, due out in 2009.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed