Superman Makes An Earlier Return to Theaters
Planning to release the highly anticipated flick "Superman Returns" on June 30, 2006, Warner Bros. has moved up its global release to June 28.
Not without reason but the big step was taken with hopes to give the film a jump on the competition, namely Disney's upcoming sequel, "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest," which opening on July 7.
An announcement regarding the earlier release however was delayed until execs were sure the movie could be completed in time. And if "Superman Returns" later on makes as much money as predicted, Warner Bros. will surely move forward with plans for a sequel, due out in 2009.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert