DiCaprio Injured While Filming "Blood Diamond"
There in Mozambique on Friday April 21st, 2006 Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was busy filming "Blood Diamond" when suddenly an accident happened as a result of which the actor "sustained a minor leg injury", his publicist Ken Sunshine said in a statement.
As a precaution, DiCaprio was flown to the Nelspruit Medi-Clinic in neighboring South Africa for X-rays. Though, the star already "received medical attention and was back at work" Saturday, Sunshine said.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars