DiCaprio Injured While Filming "Blood Diamond"
There in Mozambique on Friday April 21st, 2006 Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was busy filming "Blood Diamond" when suddenly an accident happened as a result of which the actor "sustained a minor leg injury", his publicist Ken Sunshine said in a statement.
As a precaution, DiCaprio was flown to the Nelspruit Medi-Clinic in neighboring South Africa for X-rays. Though, the star already "received medical attention and was back at work" Saturday, Sunshine said.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry