DiCaprio Injured While Filming "Blood Diamond"
There in Mozambique on Friday April 21st, 2006 Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was busy filming "Blood Diamond" when suddenly an accident happened as a result of which the actor "sustained a minor leg injury", his publicist Ken Sunshine said in a statement.
As a precaution, DiCaprio was flown to the Nelspruit Medi-Clinic in neighboring South Africa for X-rays. Though, the star already "received medical attention and was back at work" Saturday, Sunshine said.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!