DiCaprio Injured While Filming "Blood Diamond"
There in Mozambique on Friday April 21st, 2006 Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was busy filming "Blood Diamond" when suddenly an accident happened as a result of which the actor "sustained a minor leg injury", his publicist Ken Sunshine said in a statement.
As a precaution, DiCaprio was flown to the Nelspruit Medi-Clinic in neighboring South Africa for X-rays. Though, the star already "received medical attention and was back at work" Saturday, Sunshine said.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns