DiCaprio Injured While Filming "Blood Diamond"
There in Mozambique on Friday April 21st, 2006 Hollywood hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was busy filming "Blood Diamond" when suddenly an accident happened as a result of which the actor "sustained a minor leg injury", his publicist Ken Sunshine said in a statement.
As a precaution, DiCaprio was flown to the Nelspruit Medi-Clinic in neighboring South Africa for X-rays. Though, the star already "received medical attention and was back at work" Saturday, Sunshine said.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board