The Stones to Rock Japan
Veteran music group The Rolling Stones is about to kick off the Asian leg of their "A Bigger Bang" world tour on Wednesday March 22nd, 2006 at Tokyo Dome. That performance will mark their first since the British rock act first toured Japan.
"I can't believe we are playing to the millionth people in Japan this week," singer Mick Jagger said in Tokyo on Monday while adding "That's going to be very exciting to me." Scheduled to play a total of five concerts in Japan, including two at the Tokyo Dome, the Stones plans to make its mainland China debut in Shanghai on April 8 later this year.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges