The Stones to Rock Japan
Veteran music group The Rolling Stones is about to kick off the Asian leg of their "A Bigger Bang" world tour on Wednesday March 22nd, 2006 at Tokyo Dome. That performance will mark their first since the British rock act first toured Japan.
"I can't believe we are playing to the millionth people in Japan this week," singer Mick Jagger said in Tokyo on Monday while adding "That's going to be very exciting to me." Scheduled to play a total of five concerts in Japan, including two at the Tokyo Dome, the Stones plans to make its mainland China debut in Shanghai on April 8 later this year.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'