The Stones to Rock Japan
Veteran music group The Rolling Stones is about to kick off the Asian leg of their "A Bigger Bang" world tour on Wednesday March 22nd, 2006 at Tokyo Dome. That performance will mark their first since the British rock act first toured Japan.
"I can't believe we are playing to the millionth people in Japan this week," singer Mick Jagger said in Tokyo on Monday while adding "That's going to be very exciting to me." Scheduled to play a total of five concerts in Japan, including two at the Tokyo Dome, the Stones plans to make its mainland China debut in Shanghai on April 8 later this year.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3