The Stones to Rock Japan
Veteran music group The Rolling Stones is about to kick off the Asian leg of their "A Bigger Bang" world tour on Wednesday March 22nd, 2006 at Tokyo Dome. That performance will mark their first since the British rock act first toured Japan.
"I can't believe we are playing to the millionth people in Japan this week," singer Mick Jagger said in Tokyo on Monday while adding "That's going to be very exciting to me." Scheduled to play a total of five concerts in Japan, including two at the Tokyo Dome, the Stones plans to make its mainland China debut in Shanghai on April 8 later this year.
More The Rolling Stones News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation