The Stones to Rock Japan
Veteran music group The Rolling Stones is about to kick off the Asian leg of their "A Bigger Bang" world tour on Wednesday March 22nd, 2006 at Tokyo Dome. That performance will mark their first since the British rock act first toured Japan.
"I can't believe we are playing to the millionth people in Japan this week," singer Mick Jagger said in Tokyo on Monday while adding "That's going to be very exciting to me." Scheduled to play a total of five concerts in Japan, including two at the Tokyo Dome, the Stones plans to make its mainland China debut in Shanghai on April 8 later this year.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?