Usher to Speak at Teen Leadership Seminar
R&B crooner Usher is intended to promote the sports and entertainment industries to teenagers, claiming the fields as valuable career paths mainly for those who are prepared.
The Grammy winning singer reportedly is slated to speak at a March 18 teen leadership seminar sponsored by the YMCA in Cleveland. There are at least more than 400 seventh- through 12th-graders expected to come at the three-day seminar dubbed Midwest Black/Hispanic Achievers Teen Leadership Summit.
More Usher News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris