Usher to Speak at Teen Leadership Seminar
R&B crooner Usher is intended to promote the sports and entertainment industries to teenagers, claiming the fields as valuable career paths mainly for those who are prepared.
The Grammy winning singer reportedly is slated to speak at a March 18 teen leadership seminar sponsored by the YMCA in Cleveland. There are at least more than 400 seventh- through 12th-graders expected to come at the three-day seminar dubbed Midwest Black/Hispanic Achievers Teen Leadership Summit.
More Usher News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'