Usher to Speak at Teen Leadership Seminar
R&B crooner Usher is intended to promote the sports and entertainment industries to teenagers, claiming the fields as valuable career paths mainly for those who are prepared.
The Grammy winning singer reportedly is slated to speak at a March 18 teen leadership seminar sponsored by the YMCA in Cleveland. There are at least more than 400 seventh- through 12th-graders expected to come at the three-day seminar dubbed Midwest Black/Hispanic Achievers Teen Leadership Summit.
More Usher News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson