Usher to Speak at Teen Leadership Seminar
R&B crooner Usher is intended to promote the sports and entertainment industries to teenagers, claiming the fields as valuable career paths mainly for those who are prepared.
The Grammy winning singer reportedly is slated to speak at a March 18 teen leadership seminar sponsored by the YMCA in Cleveland. There are at least more than 400 seventh- through 12th-graders expected to come at the three-day seminar dubbed Midwest Black/Hispanic Achievers Teen Leadership Summit.
More Usher News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion