Usher to Speak at Teen Leadership Seminar
R&B crooner Usher is intended to promote the sports and entertainment industries to teenagers, claiming the fields as valuable career paths mainly for those who are prepared.
The Grammy winning singer reportedly is slated to speak at a March 18 teen leadership seminar sponsored by the YMCA in Cleveland. There are at least more than 400 seventh- through 12th-graders expected to come at the three-day seminar dubbed Midwest Black/Hispanic Achievers Teen Leadership Summit.
More Usher News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West