Isla Fisher Tries to "Lookout" A New Role
Became a breakout star soon after her performance in last year's "Wedding Crashers," Hollywood actress Isla Fisher has joined the cast of the upcoming drama thriller entitled "The Lookout." Set to direct the film is Scott Frank, who wrote the script as well.
The film revolves around a mentally impaired former athlete who works as a janitor at a bank and gets sucked into a heist. Other cast on board are Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Carla Gugino, and Matthew Goode. Shooting is slated to begin in Winnipeg, Manitoba, at month's end.
As of Joseph, he is set to play the physically challenged janitor who becomes part of a heist at a bank that employs him. Meanwhile, Fisher will play a scandalous vixen, whereas Gugino will play a therapist, and Matthew is slated to portray a criminal.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says