Isla Fisher Tries to "Lookout" A New Role
Became a breakout star soon after her performance in last year's "Wedding Crashers," Hollywood actress Isla Fisher has joined the cast of the upcoming drama thriller entitled "The Lookout." Set to direct the film is Scott Frank, who wrote the script as well.
The film revolves around a mentally impaired former athlete who works as a janitor at a bank and gets sucked into a heist. Other cast on board are Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Carla Gugino, and Matthew Goode. Shooting is slated to begin in Winnipeg, Manitoba, at month's end.
As of Joseph, he is set to play the physically challenged janitor who becomes part of a heist at a bank that employs him. Meanwhile, Fisher will play a scandalous vixen, whereas Gugino will play a therapist, and Matthew is slated to portray a criminal.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'