The "Next" Project for Jessica Biel
Movie star Jessica Biel has had her "Next" project in hand. The actress reportedly has signed on to star in the upcoming Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller which also stars Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
Based on Philip K. Dick's short story "The Golden Man", the film is written by Gary Goldman. The story follows a man (Cage) who can see into the future and change it any way that he wants. Pursued by the FBI, which is seeking to use his abilities to prevent a global terrorist attack, he ultimately is faced with the choice of saving himself or the world.
Biel will play Liz, the love interest of Cage's character, whom he must attempt to save from terrorists. A late March start date for the film has been set.
More Next News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal