The "Next" Project for Jessica Biel
Movie star Jessica Biel has had her "Next" project in hand. The actress reportedly has signed on to star in the upcoming Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller which also stars Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
Based on Philip K. Dick's short story "The Golden Man", the film is written by Gary Goldman. The story follows a man (Cage) who can see into the future and change it any way that he wants. Pursued by the FBI, which is seeking to use his abilities to prevent a global terrorist attack, he ultimately is faced with the choice of saving himself or the world.
Biel will play Liz, the love interest of Cage's character, whom he must attempt to save from terrorists. A late March start date for the film has been set.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video