The "Next" Project for Jessica Biel
Movie star Jessica Biel has had her "Next" project in hand. The actress reportedly has signed on to star in the upcoming Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller which also stars Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
Based on Philip K. Dick's short story "The Golden Man", the film is written by Gary Goldman. The story follows a man (Cage) who can see into the future and change it any way that he wants. Pursued by the FBI, which is seeking to use his abilities to prevent a global terrorist attack, he ultimately is faced with the choice of saving himself or the world.
Biel will play Liz, the love interest of Cage's character, whom he must attempt to save from terrorists. A late March start date for the film has been set.
More Next News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'