The "Next" Project for Jessica Biel
Movie star Jessica Biel has had her "Next" project in hand. The actress reportedly has signed on to star in the upcoming Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller which also stars Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
Based on Philip K. Dick's short story "The Golden Man", the film is written by Gary Goldman. The story follows a man (Cage) who can see into the future and change it any way that he wants. Pursued by the FBI, which is seeking to use his abilities to prevent a global terrorist attack, he ultimately is faced with the choice of saving himself or the world.
Biel will play Liz, the love interest of Cage's character, whom he must attempt to save from terrorists. A late March start date for the film has been set.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season