The "Next" Project for Jessica Biel
Movie star Jessica Biel has had her "Next" project in hand. The actress reportedly has signed on to star in the upcoming Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller which also stars Nicolas Cage and Julianne Moore.
Based on Philip K. Dick's short story "The Golden Man", the film is written by Gary Goldman. The story follows a man (Cage) who can see into the future and change it any way that he wants. Pursued by the FBI, which is seeking to use his abilities to prevent a global terrorist attack, he ultimately is faced with the choice of saving himself or the world.
Biel will play Liz, the love interest of Cage's character, whom he must attempt to save from terrorists. A late March start date for the film has been set.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo