Freeman Will be A Presenter for the 78th Oscars
Producer Gil Cates announced Thursday January 19th that Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman will be a presenter for the 78th Academy Awards Presentation. The actor will then join the many already tapped stars set also as presenters at the prestigious event.
To your notice, Academy Awards for Outstanding Film Achievements of 2005 will be presented on Sunday, March 5, 2006, at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, and televised live by the ABC Television Network beginning at 5 p.m. PST.
More Morgan Freeman News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why