Freeman Will be A Presenter for the 78th Oscars
Producer Gil Cates announced Thursday January 19th that Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman will be a presenter for the 78th Academy Awards Presentation. The actor will then join the many already tapped stars set also as presenters at the prestigious event.
To your notice, Academy Awards for Outstanding Film Achievements of 2005 will be presented on Sunday, March 5, 2006, at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, and televised live by the ABC Television Network beginning at 5 p.m. PST.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing