Freeman Will be A Presenter for the 78th Oscars
Producer Gil Cates announced Thursday January 19th that Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman will be a presenter for the 78th Academy Awards Presentation. The actor will then join the many already tapped stars set also as presenters at the prestigious event.
To your notice, Academy Awards for Outstanding Film Achievements of 2005 will be presented on Sunday, March 5, 2006, at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, and televised live by the ABC Television Network beginning at 5 p.m. PST.
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor