Freeman Will be A Presenter for the 78th Oscars
Producer Gil Cates announced Thursday January 19th that Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman will be a presenter for the 78th Academy Awards Presentation. The actor will then join the many already tapped stars set also as presenters at the prestigious event.
To your notice, Academy Awards for Outstanding Film Achievements of 2005 will be presented on Sunday, March 5, 2006, at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland, and televised live by the ABC Television Network beginning at 5 p.m. PST.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection