The Young & The Rich Celebrities Under 25
Age means nothing but number. Though, number does matter. In case of Forbes magazine, age and number are tied closely one to another. Apparently, the magazine has in its annual list of the world's 100 most powerful celebrities found out an interesting phenomenon.
The result of the poll surprisingly includes 11 young celebrities under 25 that becoming American's biggest earners. Among them is Mary-Kate Olsen with $21 million earnings resulted from her production company and retail ventures. Also there is NBA phenomenon LeBron James, which earns $23 million by the year 2005.
Other celebrities considered as the young and the rich among others are Paris Hilton with $6.5 million, Lindsay Lohan taking in $11 million, Hilary Duff makes $15 million, Maria Sharapova earns $18.2 million, Serena Williams picks up $12.7 million, Frankie Muniz, Ashlee Simpson, Adriana Lima, and Amanda Bynes.
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson
- Kate Moss' Busty Assets Almost Spill Out of Her Tight Crochet Dress in Cannes