The Young & The Rich Celebrities Under 25
Age means nothing but number. Though, number does matter. In case of Forbes magazine, age and number are tied closely one to another. Apparently, the magazine has in its annual list of the world's 100 most powerful celebrities found out an interesting phenomenon.
The result of the poll surprisingly includes 11 young celebrities under 25 that becoming American's biggest earners. Among them is Mary-Kate Olsen with $21 million earnings resulted from her production company and retail ventures. Also there is NBA phenomenon LeBron James, which earns $23 million by the year 2005.
Other celebrities considered as the young and the rich among others are Paris Hilton with $6.5 million, Lindsay Lohan taking in $11 million, Hilary Duff makes $15 million, Maria Sharapova earns $18.2 million, Serena Williams picks up $12.7 million, Frankie Muniz, Ashlee Simpson, Adriana Lima, and Amanda Bynes.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly