The Young & The Rich Celebrities Under 25
Age means nothing but number. Though, number does matter. In case of Forbes magazine, age and number are tied closely one to another. Apparently, the magazine has in its annual list of the world's 100 most powerful celebrities found out an interesting phenomenon.
The result of the poll surprisingly includes 11 young celebrities under 25 that becoming American's biggest earners. Among them is Mary-Kate Olsen with $21 million earnings resulted from her production company and retail ventures. Also there is NBA phenomenon LeBron James, which earns $23 million by the year 2005.
Other celebrities considered as the young and the rich among others are Paris Hilton with $6.5 million, Lindsay Lohan taking in $11 million, Hilary Duff makes $15 million, Maria Sharapova earns $18.2 million, Serena Williams picks up $12.7 million, Frankie Muniz, Ashlee Simpson, Adriana Lima, and Amanda Bynes.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny