The Young & The Rich Celebrities Under 25
Age means nothing but number. Though, number does matter. In case of Forbes magazine, age and number are tied closely one to another. Apparently, the magazine has in its annual list of the world's 100 most powerful celebrities found out an interesting phenomenon.
The result of the poll surprisingly includes 11 young celebrities under 25 that becoming American's biggest earners. Among them is Mary-Kate Olsen with $21 million earnings resulted from her production company and retail ventures. Also there is NBA phenomenon LeBron James, which earns $23 million by the year 2005.
Other celebrities considered as the young and the rich among others are Paris Hilton with $6.5 million, Lindsay Lohan taking in $11 million, Hilary Duff makes $15 million, Maria Sharapova earns $18.2 million, Serena Williams picks up $12.7 million, Frankie Muniz, Ashlee Simpson, Adriana Lima, and Amanda Bynes.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie