Coming Soon, "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" Video Game
The animation comedy genre "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" has been slated to hit theaters on March 31st, 2006. Meanwhile, a video game based on the 20th Century Fox's upcoming film is on work and scheduled for a spring 2006 release date.
Adding that information, Vivendi Universal announced Dec 22 that "Ice Age 2: The Meltdown" video game will be available in stores for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox video game system from Microsoft, Nintendo GameCube(TM), Nintendo DS(TM), Game Boy® Advance and PC.
The video game set reportedly will carry an MSRP of $19.99 for PC, $29.99 for Nintendo DS and Game Boy Advance and $39.99 for console products. Go and get it.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture