Bruce Willis Attempts to Impress Petra Nemcova
To love somebody costs something. Though, it's just okay for Hollywood actor Bruce Willis who willingly pays such an expensive cost for the one he loves, a girl of course. Her name is Petra Nemcova, who none other is one of the most appreciated Czech models.
The movie star reportedly desperately wants to loose his heart to the stunning model that he's been trying to get hold of her telephone number just to ask her for a date. What's more, Willis has even donated $50,000 to charity at the Light of Heart benefit gala to impress her.
In fact, a representative for Willis denied that the actor has been chasing Petra to win a date, and instead insisted that he only wanted her number to offer her a role in his upcoming movie "Perfect Stranger." "People were looking for Petra to see if she wanted a role in the movie - not for Bruce," the representative was quoted by America's New York Post newspaper as saying.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures