Bruce Willis Attempts to Impress Petra Nemcova
To love somebody costs something. Though, it's just okay for Hollywood actor Bruce Willis who willingly pays such an expensive cost for the one he loves, a girl of course. Her name is Petra Nemcova, who none other is one of the most appreciated Czech models.
The movie star reportedly desperately wants to loose his heart to the stunning model that he's been trying to get hold of her telephone number just to ask her for a date. What's more, Willis has even donated $50,000 to charity at the Light of Heart benefit gala to impress her.
In fact, a representative for Willis denied that the actor has been chasing Petra to win a date, and instead insisted that he only wanted her number to offer her a role in his upcoming movie "Perfect Stranger." "People were looking for Petra to see if she wanted a role in the movie - not for Bruce," the representative was quoted by America's New York Post newspaper as saying.
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot