Bruce Willis Attempts to Impress Petra Nemcova
To love somebody costs something. Though, it's just okay for Hollywood actor Bruce Willis who willingly pays such an expensive cost for the one he loves, a girl of course. Her name is Petra Nemcova, who none other is one of the most appreciated Czech models.
The movie star reportedly desperately wants to loose his heart to the stunning model that he's been trying to get hold of her telephone number just to ask her for a date. What's more, Willis has even donated $50,000 to charity at the Light of Heart benefit gala to impress her.
In fact, a representative for Willis denied that the actor has been chasing Petra to win a date, and instead insisted that he only wanted her number to offer her a role in his upcoming movie "Perfect Stranger." "People were looking for Petra to see if she wanted a role in the movie - not for Bruce," the representative was quoted by America's New York Post newspaper as saying.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'