Bruce Willis Attempts to Impress Petra Nemcova
To love somebody costs something. Though, it's just okay for Hollywood actor Bruce Willis who willingly pays such an expensive cost for the one he loves, a girl of course. Her name is Petra Nemcova, who none other is one of the most appreciated Czech models.
The movie star reportedly desperately wants to loose his heart to the stunning model that he's been trying to get hold of her telephone number just to ask her for a date. What's more, Willis has even donated $50,000 to charity at the Light of Heart benefit gala to impress her.
In fact, a representative for Willis denied that the actor has been chasing Petra to win a date, and instead insisted that he only wanted her number to offer her a role in his upcoming movie "Perfect Stranger." "People were looking for Petra to see if she wanted a role in the movie - not for Bruce," the representative was quoted by America's New York Post newspaper as saying.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier