Bruce Willis Attempts to Impress Petra Nemcova
To love somebody costs something. Though, it's just okay for Hollywood actor Bruce Willis who willingly pays such an expensive cost for the one he loves, a girl of course. Her name is Petra Nemcova, who none other is one of the most appreciated Czech models.
The movie star reportedly desperately wants to loose his heart to the stunning model that he's been trying to get hold of her telephone number just to ask her for a date. What's more, Willis has even donated $50,000 to charity at the Light of Heart benefit gala to impress her.
In fact, a representative for Willis denied that the actor has been chasing Petra to win a date, and instead insisted that he only wanted her number to offer her a role in his upcoming movie "Perfect Stranger." "People were looking for Petra to see if she wanted a role in the movie - not for Bruce," the representative was quoted by America's New York Post newspaper as saying.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy