3 Doors Down to Perform a Benefit Show
Remember when Hurricane Katrina occurred recently? See how many people suffered from financial loss? Band 3 Doors Down is among the victims of the disaster. Its members suffered personal losses, to mention that of bassist Todd Harrell and his wife lost their condominium home and rental properties and bandmate Chris Henderson lost vehicles, his studio and the bottom floor of his house.
Concerning such fact, staging a benefit for hurricane relief is an easy decision to make for 3 Doors Down. Thus, they are scheduled to perform a Dec. 10 benefit show at Alabama's Mobile Convention Center. The sold-out show will raise money for the band's charitable arm, The Better Life Foundation, which will donate all proceeds to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina along the Gulf Coast.
Guest artists include rock band Alter Bridge, country star Tracy Lawrence and Southern rockers The Renegades. To your notice, the benefit was originally scheduled to take place at the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS, but the casino was destroyed by the hurricane just days before its grand opening was scheduled to take place.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order