3 Doors Down to Perform a Benefit Show
Remember when Hurricane Katrina occurred recently? See how many people suffered from financial loss? Band 3 Doors Down is among the victims of the disaster. Its members suffered personal losses, to mention that of bassist Todd Harrell and his wife lost their condominium home and rental properties and bandmate Chris Henderson lost vehicles, his studio and the bottom floor of his house.
Concerning such fact, staging a benefit for hurricane relief is an easy decision to make for 3 Doors Down. Thus, they are scheduled to perform a Dec. 10 benefit show at Alabama's Mobile Convention Center. The sold-out show will raise money for the band's charitable arm, The Better Life Foundation, which will donate all proceeds to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina along the Gulf Coast.
Guest artists include rock band Alter Bridge, country star Tracy Lawrence and Southern rockers The Renegades. To your notice, the benefit was originally scheduled to take place at the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS, but the casino was destroyed by the hurricane just days before its grand opening was scheduled to take place.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding