3 Doors Down to Perform a Benefit Show
Remember when Hurricane Katrina occurred recently? See how many people suffered from financial loss? Band 3 Doors Down is among the victims of the disaster. Its members suffered personal losses, to mention that of bassist Todd Harrell and his wife lost their condominium home and rental properties and bandmate Chris Henderson lost vehicles, his studio and the bottom floor of his house.
Concerning such fact, staging a benefit for hurricane relief is an easy decision to make for 3 Doors Down. Thus, they are scheduled to perform a Dec. 10 benefit show at Alabama's Mobile Convention Center. The sold-out show will raise money for the band's charitable arm, The Better Life Foundation, which will donate all proceeds to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina along the Gulf Coast.
Guest artists include rock band Alter Bridge, country star Tracy Lawrence and Southern rockers The Renegades. To your notice, the benefit was originally scheduled to take place at the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS, but the casino was destroyed by the hurricane just days before its grand opening was scheduled to take place.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser