3 Doors Down to Perform a Benefit Show
Remember when Hurricane Katrina occurred recently? See how many people suffered from financial loss? Band 3 Doors Down is among the victims of the disaster. Its members suffered personal losses, to mention that of bassist Todd Harrell and his wife lost their condominium home and rental properties and bandmate Chris Henderson lost vehicles, his studio and the bottom floor of his house.
Concerning such fact, staging a benefit for hurricane relief is an easy decision to make for 3 Doors Down. Thus, they are scheduled to perform a Dec. 10 benefit show at Alabama's Mobile Convention Center. The sold-out show will raise money for the band's charitable arm, The Better Life Foundation, which will donate all proceeds to aid victims of Hurricane Katrina along the Gulf Coast.
Guest artists include rock band Alter Bridge, country star Tracy Lawrence and Southern rockers The Renegades. To your notice, the benefit was originally scheduled to take place at the Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi, MS, but the casino was destroyed by the hurricane just days before its grand opening was scheduled to take place.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards