Musicians Do Almost Acoustic Xmas Show for KROQ-FM
Christmas is coming and everyone is busy to welcome the big day. Christmas tree, candle, mistletoe, and things related with the celebration are everywhere. As of our musicians, they are also busy with the preparation for the Los Angeles radio station KROQ-FM's annual Almost Acoustic Xmas show to be held December 10-11 at the Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalk.
Those who have signed on to perform on the show among others are Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Coldplay, The White Stripes, System of a Down, and Korn. Get the turn to perform on the first night is NIN, System of a Down, Korn, Fall Out Boy, Thrice, Rise Against and Avenged Sevenfold. Whereas, the next evening will see performances by Depeche Mode, The White Stripes, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Nada Surf, Hot Hot Heat and The Bravery.
Tickets for the first day are already on sale, while that for the second night go on sale Friday November 18 at 6 p.m. PT.
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'