The Not Desperate Sheridan Broke Up with Fiance
She stars in ABC's hit show "Desperate Housewives," but isn't that desperate to become a housewife in real life. Actress Nicollette Sheridan and fiance, Swedish actor Nicklas Soderblom, have called off their engagement.
"Nicollette Sheridan and Nicklas Soderblom have parted ways after a year and a half," Nicole Perna, Sheridan's publicist said. "They ask that you respect their privacy at this time."
The twosome got engaged last winter and just days ago appeared together for the Los Angeles Red Cross Celebrity Auction at a private home in Beverly Hills, where Sheridan untrue rumors saying she already split from Soderblom. So far, there have yet details on the causes of their break up.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father