The Not Desperate Sheridan Broke Up with Fiance
She stars in ABC's hit show "Desperate Housewives," but isn't that desperate to become a housewife in real life. Actress Nicollette Sheridan and fiance, Swedish actor Nicklas Soderblom, have called off their engagement.
"Nicollette Sheridan and Nicklas Soderblom have parted ways after a year and a half," Nicole Perna, Sheridan's publicist said. "They ask that you respect their privacy at this time."
The twosome got engaged last winter and just days ago appeared together for the Los Angeles Red Cross Celebrity Auction at a private home in Beverly Hills, where Sheridan untrue rumors saying she already split from Soderblom. So far, there have yet details on the causes of their break up.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion