The Not Desperate Sheridan Broke Up with Fiance
She stars in ABC's hit show "Desperate Housewives," but isn't that desperate to become a housewife in real life. Actress Nicollette Sheridan and fiance, Swedish actor Nicklas Soderblom, have called off their engagement.
"Nicollette Sheridan and Nicklas Soderblom have parted ways after a year and a half," Nicole Perna, Sheridan's publicist said. "They ask that you respect their privacy at this time."
The twosome got engaged last winter and just days ago appeared together for the Los Angeles Red Cross Celebrity Auction at a private home in Beverly Hills, where Sheridan untrue rumors saying she already split from Soderblom. So far, there have yet details on the causes of their break up.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton