Lil' Kim Made It
Lil' Kim at last can smile to herself as she won her lawsuit against former band-mate James Lloyd or known as Lil' Cease on Wednesday. She previously brought the case in June, accusing him for trying to release a DVD which was unauthorized and improperly used her name, image as well as her likeness.
Now the rapper surely is enjoying the taste of victory for the U.S. District Judge, Jed Rakoff, has granted her a court order blocking Lloyd from marketing or selling the DVD which was called "The Chronicles of Junior M.A.F.I.A. Part II: Reloaded."
More Lil' Kim News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special