Lil' Kim Made It
Lil' Kim at last can smile to herself as she won her lawsuit against former band-mate James Lloyd or known as Lil' Cease on Wednesday. She previously brought the case in June, accusing him for trying to release a DVD which was unauthorized and improperly used her name, image as well as her likeness.
Now the rapper surely is enjoying the taste of victory for the U.S. District Judge, Jed Rakoff, has granted her a court order blocking Lloyd from marketing or selling the DVD which was called "The Chronicles of Junior M.A.F.I.A. Part II: Reloaded."
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala