Lil' Kim Made It
Lil' Kim at last can smile to herself as she won her lawsuit against former band-mate James Lloyd or known as Lil' Cease on Wednesday. She previously brought the case in June, accusing him for trying to release a DVD which was unauthorized and improperly used her name, image as well as her likeness.
Now the rapper surely is enjoying the taste of victory for the U.S. District Judge, Jed Rakoff, has granted her a court order blocking Lloyd from marketing or selling the DVD which was called "The Chronicles of Junior M.A.F.I.A. Part II: Reloaded."
More Lil' Kim News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival