Lil' Kim Made It
Lil' Kim at last can smile to herself as she won her lawsuit against former band-mate James Lloyd or known as Lil' Cease on Wednesday. She previously brought the case in June, accusing him for trying to release a DVD which was unauthorized and improperly used her name, image as well as her likeness.
Now the rapper surely is enjoying the taste of victory for the U.S. District Judge, Jed Rakoff, has granted her a court order blocking Lloyd from marketing or selling the DVD which was called "The Chronicles of Junior M.A.F.I.A. Part II: Reloaded."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab