Lil' Kim Made It
Lil' Kim at last can smile to herself as she won her lawsuit against former band-mate James Lloyd or known as Lil' Cease on Wednesday. She previously brought the case in June, accusing him for trying to release a DVD which was unauthorized and improperly used her name, image as well as her likeness.
Now the rapper surely is enjoying the taste of victory for the U.S. District Judge, Jed Rakoff, has granted her a court order blocking Lloyd from marketing or selling the DVD which was called "The Chronicles of Junior M.A.F.I.A. Part II: Reloaded."
More Lil' Kim News
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'