Special Present at Wonder's 55th Birthday
May 13 is Stevie Wonder 55th birthday. At the same day, he doubled his happiness as his fashion designer wife Kai Millard Morris gave birth to Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland Morris, his seventh child and their first. The baby boy weighed 7-pounds, 8-ounces and was 20-inches long.
No other details have been revealed, but the meaning of the baby's name. Commenting on this, the singer publicist Howard Bragman explained, Mandla means Powerful/Defiant in Zulu and Kadjaly is Swahili for Born From God.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?