Special Present at Wonder's 55th Birthday
May 13 is Stevie Wonder 55th birthday. At the same day, he doubled his happiness as his fashion designer wife Kai Millard Morris gave birth to Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland Morris, his seventh child and their first. The baby boy weighed 7-pounds, 8-ounces and was 20-inches long.
No other details have been revealed, but the meaning of the baby's name. Commenting on this, the singer publicist Howard Bragman explained, Mandla means Powerful/Defiant in Zulu and Kadjaly is Swahili for Born From God.
More Stevie Wonder News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris