Special Present at Wonder's 55th Birthday
May 13 is Stevie Wonder 55th birthday. At the same day, he doubled his happiness as his fashion designer wife Kai Millard Morris gave birth to Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland Morris, his seventh child and their first. The baby boy weighed 7-pounds, 8-ounces and was 20-inches long.
No other details have been revealed, but the meaning of the baby's name. Commenting on this, the singer publicist Howard Bragman explained, Mandla means Powerful/Defiant in Zulu and Kadjaly is Swahili for Born From God.
More Stevie Wonder News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked