Special Present at Wonder's 55th Birthday
May 13 is Stevie Wonder 55th birthday. At the same day, he doubled his happiness as his fashion designer wife Kai Millard Morris gave birth to Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland Morris, his seventh child and their first. The baby boy weighed 7-pounds, 8-ounces and was 20-inches long.
No other details have been revealed, but the meaning of the baby's name. Commenting on this, the singer publicist Howard Bragman explained, Mandla means Powerful/Defiant in Zulu and Kadjaly is Swahili for Born From God.
More Stevie Wonder News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship