Special Present at Wonder's 55th Birthday
May 13 is Stevie Wonder 55th birthday. At the same day, he doubled his happiness as his fashion designer wife Kai Millard Morris gave birth to Mandla Kadjaly Carl Stevland Morris, his seventh child and their first. The baby boy weighed 7-pounds, 8-ounces and was 20-inches long.
No other details have been revealed, but the meaning of the baby's name. Commenting on this, the singer publicist Howard Bragman explained, Mandla means Powerful/Defiant in Zulu and Kadjaly is Swahili for Born From God.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars