Everybody Loves Kylie
She's been so energetic, attractive and influencing. Her music has been heard by billion of the universe. And now that she's been diagnosed with early-stage of breast cancer, many have sympathized her and gave their support to the pop diva. Yes, Kylie is in everyone's heart and she's gotten the support from Australians from all walks of life who on Wednesday rallied for her as she prepared to enter hospital to fight breast cancer.
In a further simpathy, every major newspaper in Australia ran frontpage stories telling readers of Kylie's cancer battle, along with photographs from her three-decade-long career. On top of that, the Herald-Sun, tabloid newspaper in the southern city of Melbourne, a hometown of Kylie, even devoted eight pages to the story. Those all may show us how people love the idol very much.
In related news, the 36-year old Kylie would reportedly undergo surgery Thursday, at the Calbrini Hospital in Malvern.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories