Everybody Loves Kylie
She's been so energetic, attractive and influencing. Her music has been heard by billion of the universe. And now that she's been diagnosed with early-stage of breast cancer, many have sympathized her and gave their support to the pop diva. Yes, Kylie is in everyone's heart and she's gotten the support from Australians from all walks of life who on Wednesday rallied for her as she prepared to enter hospital to fight breast cancer.
In a further simpathy, every major newspaper in Australia ran frontpage stories telling readers of Kylie's cancer battle, along with photographs from her three-decade-long career. On top of that, the Herald-Sun, tabloid newspaper in the southern city of Melbourne, a hometown of Kylie, even devoted eight pages to the story. Those all may show us how people love the idol very much.
In related news, the 36-year old Kylie would reportedly undergo surgery Thursday, at the Calbrini Hospital in Malvern.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge