Everybody Loves Kylie
She's been so energetic, attractive and influencing. Her music has been heard by billion of the universe. And now that she's been diagnosed with early-stage of breast cancer, many have sympathized her and gave their support to the pop diva. Yes, Kylie is in everyone's heart and she's gotten the support from Australians from all walks of life who on Wednesday rallied for her as she prepared to enter hospital to fight breast cancer.
In a further simpathy, every major newspaper in Australia ran frontpage stories telling readers of Kylie's cancer battle, along with photographs from her three-decade-long career. On top of that, the Herald-Sun, tabloid newspaper in the southern city of Melbourne, a hometown of Kylie, even devoted eight pages to the story. Those all may show us how people love the idol very much.
In related news, the 36-year old Kylie would reportedly undergo surgery Thursday, at the Calbrini Hospital in Malvern.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding