Everybody Loves Kylie
She's been so energetic, attractive and influencing. Her music has been heard by billion of the universe. And now that she's been diagnosed with early-stage of breast cancer, many have sympathized her and gave their support to the pop diva. Yes, Kylie is in everyone's heart and she's gotten the support from Australians from all walks of life who on Wednesday rallied for her as she prepared to enter hospital to fight breast cancer.
In a further simpathy, every major newspaper in Australia ran frontpage stories telling readers of Kylie's cancer battle, along with photographs from her three-decade-long career. On top of that, the Herald-Sun, tabloid newspaper in the southern city of Melbourne, a hometown of Kylie, even devoted eight pages to the story. Those all may show us how people love the idol very much.
In related news, the 36-year old Kylie would reportedly undergo surgery Thursday, at the Calbrini Hospital in Malvern.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal