Everybody Loves Kylie
She's been so energetic, attractive and influencing. Her music has been heard by billion of the universe. And now that she's been diagnosed with early-stage of breast cancer, many have sympathized her and gave their support to the pop diva. Yes, Kylie is in everyone's heart and she's gotten the support from Australians from all walks of life who on Wednesday rallied for her as she prepared to enter hospital to fight breast cancer.
In a further simpathy, every major newspaper in Australia ran frontpage stories telling readers of Kylie's cancer battle, along with photographs from her three-decade-long career. On top of that, the Herald-Sun, tabloid newspaper in the southern city of Melbourne, a hometown of Kylie, even devoted eight pages to the story. Those all may show us how people love the idol very much.
In related news, the 36-year old Kylie would reportedly undergo surgery Thursday, at the Calbrini Hospital in Malvern.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump