Renee & Kenny, the Newly Wed
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger has been married to her country music star boyfriend Kenny Chesney Monday in a small ceremony on the island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The newly weds tied the knot in front of close friends and family in St. John, Zellweger publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement.
While the bride wore a Carolina Herrera dress, Chesney went barefoot for the cermony. The couple "laughed and cried" during the 15-minute ceremony, ET reports. Congrats for both.
More Renee Zellweger News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage