Renee & Kenny, the Newly Wed
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger has been married to her country music star boyfriend Kenny Chesney Monday in a small ceremony on the island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The newly weds tied the knot in front of close friends and family in St. John, Zellweger publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement.
While the bride wore a Carolina Herrera dress, Chesney went barefoot for the cermony. The couple "laughed and cried" during the 15-minute ceremony, ET reports. Congrats for both.
More Renee Zellweger News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch