Renee & Kenny, the Newly Wed
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger has been married to her country music star boyfriend Kenny Chesney Monday in a small ceremony on the island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The newly weds tied the knot in front of close friends and family in St. John, Zellweger publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement.
While the bride wore a Carolina Herrera dress, Chesney went barefoot for the cermony. The couple "laughed and cried" during the 15-minute ceremony, ET reports. Congrats for both.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences