Renee & Kenny, the Newly Wed
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger has been married to her country music star boyfriend Kenny Chesney Monday in a small ceremony on the island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The newly weds tied the knot in front of close friends and family in St. John, Zellweger publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement.
While the bride wore a Carolina Herrera dress, Chesney went barefoot for the cermony. The couple "laughed and cried" during the 15-minute ceremony, ET reports. Congrats for both.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character