Renee & Kenny, the Newly Wed
Oscar-winning actress Renee Zellweger has been married to her country music star boyfriend Kenny Chesney Monday in a small ceremony on the island of St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The newly weds tied the knot in front of close friends and family in St. John, Zellweger publicist Nanci Ryder said in a statement.
While the bride wore a Carolina Herrera dress, Chesney went barefoot for the cermony. The couple "laughed and cried" during the 15-minute ceremony, ET reports. Congrats for both.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off