Those on 'Time 100' Influential List
Film maker Michael Moore has been listed in the "Artists and Entertainers" category on Time magazine's second annual 'Time 100' Influential List' published on Sunday April 10, 2005. On the list also USA President George W Bush and lifestyle trendsetter Martha Stewart.
Moreover, this year list, which according to Time managing editor Jim Kelly is more about moral influence, also lists Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, who survived dioxin poisoning; and conservative German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who presided over Pope John Paul II's funeral on Friday April 8, 2005.
There is also hip-hop artist Jay-Z, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, comedian and "The Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, Apple Computer Inc. chief executive Steve Jobs to be on the list of "Builders and Titans", New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer among the "Heroes and Icons," and Harvard University President Larry Summers who is on the "Scientists and Thinkers" category.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?