Those on 'Time 100' Influential List
Film maker Michael Moore has been listed in the "Artists and Entertainers" category on Time magazine's second annual 'Time 100' Influential List' published on Sunday April 10, 2005. On the list also USA President George W Bush and lifestyle trendsetter Martha Stewart.
Moreover, this year list, which according to Time managing editor Jim Kelly is more about moral influence, also lists Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, who survived dioxin poisoning; and conservative German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who presided over Pope John Paul II's funeral on Friday April 8, 2005.
There is also hip-hop artist Jay-Z, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, comedian and "The Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, Apple Computer Inc. chief executive Steve Jobs to be on the list of "Builders and Titans", New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer among the "Heroes and Icons," and Harvard University President Larry Summers who is on the "Scientists and Thinkers" category.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance