Those on 'Time 100' Influential List
Film maker Michael Moore has been listed in the "Artists and Entertainers" category on Time magazine's second annual 'Time 100' Influential List' published on Sunday April 10, 2005. On the list also USA President George W Bush and lifestyle trendsetter Martha Stewart.
Moreover, this year list, which according to Time managing editor Jim Kelly is more about moral influence, also lists Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, who survived dioxin poisoning; and conservative German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who presided over Pope John Paul II's funeral on Friday April 8, 2005.
There is also hip-hop artist Jay-Z, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, comedian and "The Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, Apple Computer Inc. chief executive Steve Jobs to be on the list of "Builders and Titans", New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer among the "Heroes and Icons," and Harvard University President Larry Summers who is on the "Scientists and Thinkers" category.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy