Those on 'Time 100' Influential List
Film maker Michael Moore has been listed in the "Artists and Entertainers" category on Time magazine's second annual 'Time 100' Influential List' published on Sunday April 10, 2005. On the list also USA President George W Bush and lifestyle trendsetter Martha Stewart.
Moreover, this year list, which according to Time managing editor Jim Kelly is more about moral influence, also lists Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, who survived dioxin poisoning; and conservative German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who presided over Pope John Paul II's funeral on Friday April 8, 2005.
There is also hip-hop artist Jay-Z, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, comedian and "The Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, Apple Computer Inc. chief executive Steve Jobs to be on the list of "Builders and Titans", New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer among the "Heroes and Icons," and Harvard University President Larry Summers who is on the "Scientists and Thinkers" category.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says