Those on 'Time 100' Influential List
Film maker Michael Moore has been listed in the "Artists and Entertainers" category on Time magazine's second annual 'Time 100' Influential List' published on Sunday April 10, 2005. On the list also USA President George W Bush and lifestyle trendsetter Martha Stewart.
Moreover, this year list, which according to Time managing editor Jim Kelly is more about moral influence, also lists Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, who survived dioxin poisoning; and conservative German Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, who presided over Pope John Paul II's funeral on Friday April 8, 2005.
There is also hip-hop artist Jay-Z, media mogul Rupert Murdoch, comedian and "The Daily Show" host Jon Stewart, Apple Computer Inc. chief executive Steve Jobs to be on the list of "Builders and Titans", New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer among the "Heroes and Icons," and Harvard University President Larry Summers who is on the "Scientists and Thinkers" category.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign