Kodjoe and Wife Welcoming Their Newborn Daughter
"Soul Food" stars Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker are welcoming their first child, Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe, born on March 12, 2005 weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. The literally named babe "Tei-Naaki" is Ghanaian for "first-born daughter."
Come after their daughter birth is the couple plan to wed in May following their last summer engagement after spending five years as Damon Carter and Teri Joseph on "Soul Food," which ran on the Showtime cable channel from 2000-2004.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!