Kodjoe and Wife Welcoming Their Newborn Daughter
"Soul Food" stars Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker are welcoming their first child, Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe, born on March 12, 2005 weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. The literally named babe "Tei-Naaki" is Ghanaian for "first-born daughter."
Come after their daughter birth is the couple plan to wed in May following their last summer engagement after spending five years as Damon Carter and Teri Joseph on "Soul Food," which ran on the Showtime cable channel from 2000-2004.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed