Kodjoe and Wife Welcoming Their Newborn Daughter
"Soul Food" stars Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker are welcoming their first child, Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe, born on March 12, 2005 weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. The literally named babe "Tei-Naaki" is Ghanaian for "first-born daughter."
Come after their daughter birth is the couple plan to wed in May following their last summer engagement after spending five years as Damon Carter and Teri Joseph on "Soul Food," which ran on the Showtime cable channel from 2000-2004.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake