Kodjoe and Wife Welcoming Their Newborn Daughter
"Soul Food" stars Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker are welcoming their first child, Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe, born on March 12, 2005 weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. The literally named babe "Tei-Naaki" is Ghanaian for "first-born daughter."
Come after their daughter birth is the couple plan to wed in May following their last summer engagement after spending five years as Damon Carter and Teri Joseph on "Soul Food," which ran on the Showtime cable channel from 2000-2004.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding