Kodjoe and Wife Welcoming Their Newborn Daughter
"Soul Food" stars Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker are welcoming their first child, Sophie Tei-Naaki Lee Kodjoe, born on March 12, 2005 weighed 8 pounds, 2 ounces. The literally named babe "Tei-Naaki" is Ghanaian for "first-born daughter."
Come after their daughter birth is the couple plan to wed in May following their last summer engagement after spending five years as Damon Carter and Teri Joseph on "Soul Food," which ran on the Showtime cable channel from 2000-2004.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney