Michael Bergin Sent to Jail Over DUI
Former Baywatch player Michael Bergin was charged of a felony drink driving, causing rollerblader Jenny Armstrong bones broke after he drove into her at a busy West Hollywood cross-section on the 5th anniversary of his ex-girlfriend Carolyn Bessette's death.
Bergin was claimed not guilty over the charge, but was sent to jail for 30 days by a Los Angeles judge, who claimed his action could have killed somebody. Commenting of what has just happend to him, Bergin told reporters that it's just an unfortunate situation and thank God it's over.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed