Michael Bergin Sent to Jail Over DUI
Former Baywatch player Michael Bergin was charged of a felony drink driving, causing rollerblader Jenny Armstrong bones broke after he drove into her at a busy West Hollywood cross-section on the 5th anniversary of his ex-girlfriend Carolyn Bessette's death.
Bergin was claimed not guilty over the charge, but was sent to jail for 30 days by a Los Angeles judge, who claimed his action could have killed somebody. Commenting of what has just happend to him, Bergin told reporters that it's just an unfortunate situation and thank God it's over.
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors