Michael Bergin Sent to Jail Over DUI
Former Baywatch player Michael Bergin was charged of a felony drink driving, causing rollerblader Jenny Armstrong bones broke after he drove into her at a busy West Hollywood cross-section on the 5th anniversary of his ex-girlfriend Carolyn Bessette's death.
Bergin was claimed not guilty over the charge, but was sent to jail for 30 days by a Los Angeles judge, who claimed his action could have killed somebody. Commenting of what has just happend to him, Bergin told reporters that it's just an unfortunate situation and thank God it's over.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune