Michael Bergin Sent to Jail Over DUI
Former Baywatch player Michael Bergin was charged of a felony drink driving, causing rollerblader Jenny Armstrong bones broke after he drove into her at a busy West Hollywood cross-section on the 5th anniversary of his ex-girlfriend Carolyn Bessette's death.
Bergin was claimed not guilty over the charge, but was sent to jail for 30 days by a Los Angeles judge, who claimed his action could have killed somebody. Commenting of what has just happend to him, Bergin told reporters that it's just an unfortunate situation and thank God it's over.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal