Zsa Zsa Won $2 Million Settlement for Car Scandal
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor finally won $2 million settlement from Jarren Millard, her former hair dresser, after almost dying in a car accident while he was at the wheel when the Rolls Royce carrying her smashed into a utility pole on November 27, 2002. The car crash scandal is still partially paralyzed Gabor, who was unconscious at the scene of the accident and slipped into a coma, suffered multiple injuries, including broken bones and has been wheelchair-bound ever since.
Because of that, Miller, who wants to keep maintaining his good and close relationship with Gabor, has agreed to pay $2 million in return for the damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt, sought in their lawsuit posted on November 19, 2003.
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds