Zsa Zsa Won $2 Million Settlement for Car Scandal
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor finally won $2 million settlement from Jarren Millard, her former hair dresser, after almost dying in a car accident while he was at the wheel when the Rolls Royce carrying her smashed into a utility pole on November 27, 2002. The car crash scandal is still partially paralyzed Gabor, who was unconscious at the scene of the accident and slipped into a coma, suffered multiple injuries, including broken bones and has been wheelchair-bound ever since.
Because of that, Miller, who wants to keep maintaining his good and close relationship with Gabor, has agreed to pay $2 million in return for the damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt, sought in their lawsuit posted on November 19, 2003.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle