Zsa Zsa Won $2 Million Settlement for Car Scandal
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor finally won $2 million settlement from Jarren Millard, her former hair dresser, after almost dying in a car accident while he was at the wheel when the Rolls Royce carrying her smashed into a utility pole on November 27, 2002. The car crash scandal is still partially paralyzed Gabor, who was unconscious at the scene of the accident and slipped into a coma, suffered multiple injuries, including broken bones and has been wheelchair-bound ever since.
Because of that, Miller, who wants to keep maintaining his good and close relationship with Gabor, has agreed to pay $2 million in return for the damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt, sought in their lawsuit posted on November 19, 2003.
More Zsa Zsa Gabor News
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth