Zsa Zsa Won $2 Million Settlement for Car Scandal
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor finally won $2 million settlement from Jarren Millard, her former hair dresser, after almost dying in a car accident while he was at the wheel when the Rolls Royce carrying her smashed into a utility pole on November 27, 2002. The car crash scandal is still partially paralyzed Gabor, who was unconscious at the scene of the accident and slipped into a coma, suffered multiple injuries, including broken bones and has been wheelchair-bound ever since.
Because of that, Miller, who wants to keep maintaining his good and close relationship with Gabor, has agreed to pay $2 million in return for the damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt, sought in their lawsuit posted on November 19, 2003.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly