Zsa Zsa Won $2 Million Settlement for Car Scandal
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor finally won $2 million settlement from Jarren Millard, her former hair dresser, after almost dying in a car accident while he was at the wheel when the Rolls Royce carrying her smashed into a utility pole on November 27, 2002. The car crash scandal is still partially paralyzed Gabor, who was unconscious at the scene of the accident and slipped into a coma, suffered multiple injuries, including broken bones and has been wheelchair-bound ever since.
Because of that, Miller, who wants to keep maintaining his good and close relationship with Gabor, has agreed to pay $2 million in return for the damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, Gabor and her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt, sought in their lawsuit posted on November 19, 2003.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights