Freeman Wins Academy Award
Morgan Freeman has won Academy Awards as supporting player for his portrayal of a worldly wise ex-prizefighter in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby." Received the award, he specially dedicated his thank to Clint Eastwood who had asked him to one more time work in his film. Besides, Freeman also thanked to everyone participated in the film making.
Along with Freeman there was Cate Blanchet, who got Academy Awards also as supporting player for her action as Katharine Hepburn in Martin Scorsese's "The Aviator."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake