Freeman Wins Academy Award
Morgan Freeman has won Academy Awards as supporting player for his portrayal of a worldly wise ex-prizefighter in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby." Received the award, he specially dedicated his thank to Clint Eastwood who had asked him to one more time work in his film. Besides, Freeman also thanked to everyone participated in the film making.
Along with Freeman there was Cate Blanchet, who got Academy Awards also as supporting player for her action as Katharine Hepburn in Martin Scorsese's "The Aviator."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik