Freeman Wins Academy Award
Morgan Freeman has won Academy Awards as supporting player for his portrayal of a worldly wise ex-prizefighter in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby." Received the award, he specially dedicated his thank to Clint Eastwood who had asked him to one more time work in his film. Besides, Freeman also thanked to everyone participated in the film making.
Along with Freeman there was Cate Blanchet, who got Academy Awards also as supporting player for her action as Katharine Hepburn in Martin Scorsese's "The Aviator."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars