Freeman Wins Academy Award
Morgan Freeman has won Academy Awards as supporting player for his portrayal of a worldly wise ex-prizefighter in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby." Received the award, he specially dedicated his thank to Clint Eastwood who had asked him to one more time work in his film. Besides, Freeman also thanked to everyone participated in the film making.
Along with Freeman there was Cate Blanchet, who got Academy Awards also as supporting player for her action as Katharine Hepburn in Martin Scorsese's "The Aviator."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March