Freeman Wins Academy Award
Morgan Freeman has won Academy Awards as supporting player for his portrayal of a worldly wise ex-prizefighter in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby." Received the award, he specially dedicated his thank to Clint Eastwood who had asked him to one more time work in his film. Besides, Freeman also thanked to everyone participated in the film making.
Along with Freeman there was Cate Blanchet, who got Academy Awards also as supporting player for her action as Katharine Hepburn in Martin Scorsese's "The Aviator."
More Morgan Freeman News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur