Pitt and Florio Unanimous Deny Fling
Either Pitt or Florio have strong reasons and evidences given to deny the media issue on their having a secret romance. Pitt, in one side, says that the girl photographed with him on Los Angeles' Venice Beech by In Touch magazine wasn't Florio, but his assistant.
Further, Pitt explains that he wasn't the one pictured with Florio in Greece. Strengthen Pitt admission or maybe defense, Florio says that she never met Pitt before, not even once. On the contrary, In Touch's editors argue that Florio "wants to keep things under wraps because, she's married."
More Brad Pitt News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'