Pitt and Florio Unanimous Deny Fling
Either Pitt or Florio have strong reasons and evidences given to deny the media issue on their having a secret romance. Pitt, in one side, says that the girl photographed with him on Los Angeles' Venice Beech by In Touch magazine wasn't Florio, but his assistant.
Further, Pitt explains that he wasn't the one pictured with Florio in Greece. Strengthen Pitt admission or maybe defense, Florio says that she never met Pitt before, not even once. On the contrary, In Touch's editors argue that Florio "wants to keep things under wraps because, she's married."
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake