Pitt and Florio Unanimous Deny Fling
Either Pitt or Florio have strong reasons and evidences given to deny the media issue on their having a secret romance. Pitt, in one side, says that the girl photographed with him on Los Angeles' Venice Beech by In Touch magazine wasn't Florio, but his assistant.
Further, Pitt explains that he wasn't the one pictured with Florio in Greece. Strengthen Pitt admission or maybe defense, Florio says that she never met Pitt before, not even once. On the contrary, In Touch's editors argue that Florio "wants to keep things under wraps because, she's married."
More Brad Pitt News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart