Pitt and Florio Unanimous Deny Fling
Either Pitt or Florio have strong reasons and evidences given to deny the media issue on their having a secret romance. Pitt, in one side, says that the girl photographed with him on Los Angeles' Venice Beech by In Touch magazine wasn't Florio, but his assistant.
Further, Pitt explains that he wasn't the one pictured with Florio in Greece. Strengthen Pitt admission or maybe defense, Florio says that she never met Pitt before, not even once. On the contrary, In Touch's editors argue that Florio "wants to keep things under wraps because, she's married."
More Brad Pitt News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video