Pitt and Florio Unanimous Deny Fling
Either Pitt or Florio have strong reasons and evidences given to deny the media issue on their having a secret romance. Pitt, in one side, says that the girl photographed with him on Los Angeles' Venice Beech by In Touch magazine wasn't Florio, but his assistant.
Further, Pitt explains that he wasn't the one pictured with Florio in Greece. Strengthen Pitt admission or maybe defense, Florio says that she never met Pitt before, not even once. On the contrary, In Touch's editors argue that Florio "wants to keep things under wraps because, she's married."
More Brad Pitt News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit