Bloom and Bosworth Romance Comes to an End
The tight filming schedules, both Bloom and Bosworth have, has caused them spend too much time apart that then resulted in their three year romance end.
The limited time to be spent together has left their relationship remains unstable, for which becomes one reason for Bloom to end the romance and leave Bosworth in devastation.
A friend of them said that Bloom, indeed, admits to end his romance with Bosworth and that he's now "back in the dating game".
More Orlando Bloom News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role