Bloom and Bosworth Romance Comes to an End
The tight filming schedules, both Bloom and Bosworth have, has caused them spend too much time apart that then resulted in their three year romance end.
The limited time to be spent together has left their relationship remains unstable, for which becomes one reason for Bloom to end the romance and leave Bosworth in devastation.
A friend of them said that Bloom, indeed, admits to end his romance with Bosworth and that he's now "back in the dating game".
More Orlando Bloom News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent