Bloom and Bosworth Romance Comes to an End
The tight filming schedules, both Bloom and Bosworth have, has caused them spend too much time apart that then resulted in their three year romance end.
The limited time to be spent together has left their relationship remains unstable, for which becomes one reason for Bloom to end the romance and leave Bosworth in devastation.
A friend of them said that Bloom, indeed, admits to end his romance with Bosworth and that he's now "back in the dating game".
More Orlando Bloom News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce