Bloom and Bosworth Romance Comes to an End
The tight filming schedules, both Bloom and Bosworth have, has caused them spend too much time apart that then resulted in their three year romance end.
The limited time to be spent together has left their relationship remains unstable, for which becomes one reason for Bloom to end the romance and leave Bosworth in devastation.
A friend of them said that Bloom, indeed, admits to end his romance with Bosworth and that he's now "back in the dating game".
More Orlando Bloom News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host