N.Y. Judge Ignored Snipes Nullification
U.S. District Judge, Loretta Preska, ignored actor Wesley Snipes nullification on his arrest warrant in order to stop the state prosecutors from seeking his DNA in a paternity suit brought by a 33 year old woman in 2002, who claimed of having sex with Snipes in a Chicago crackhouse and had had a 3 year old son from the intercourse.
In a further explanation, Preska said that Snipes, though he denied the allegation, as a "plaintiff" he might not use civil and/or constitutional rights as a reason to stop a state action for his reversal. Hence, Preska has dismissed almost all Snipe claims he pursed in a state court and thus let his DNA test went on.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2