N.Y. Judge Ignored Snipes Nullification
U.S. District Judge, Loretta Preska, ignored actor Wesley Snipes nullification on his arrest warrant in order to stop the state prosecutors from seeking his DNA in a paternity suit brought by a 33 year old woman in 2002, who claimed of having sex with Snipes in a Chicago crackhouse and had had a 3 year old son from the intercourse.
In a further explanation, Preska said that Snipes, though he denied the allegation, as a "plaintiff" he might not use civil and/or constitutional rights as a reason to stop a state action for his reversal. Hence, Preska has dismissed almost all Snipe claims he pursed in a state court and thus let his DNA test went on.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media