N.Y. Judge Ignored Snipes Nullification
U.S. District Judge, Loretta Preska, ignored actor Wesley Snipes nullification on his arrest warrant in order to stop the state prosecutors from seeking his DNA in a paternity suit brought by a 33 year old woman in 2002, who claimed of having sex with Snipes in a Chicago crackhouse and had had a 3 year old son from the intercourse.
In a further explanation, Preska said that Snipes, though he denied the allegation, as a "plaintiff" he might not use civil and/or constitutional rights as a reason to stop a state action for his reversal. Hence, Preska has dismissed almost all Snipe claims he pursed in a state court and thus let his DNA test went on.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie