N.Y. Judge Ignored Snipes Nullification
U.S. District Judge, Loretta Preska, ignored actor Wesley Snipes nullification on his arrest warrant in order to stop the state prosecutors from seeking his DNA in a paternity suit brought by a 33 year old woman in 2002, who claimed of having sex with Snipes in a Chicago crackhouse and had had a 3 year old son from the intercourse.
In a further explanation, Preska said that Snipes, though he denied the allegation, as a "plaintiff" he might not use civil and/or constitutional rights as a reason to stop a state action for his reversal. Hence, Preska has dismissed almost all Snipe claims he pursed in a state court and thus let his DNA test went on.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'