N.Y. Judge Ignored Snipes Nullification
U.S. District Judge, Loretta Preska, ignored actor Wesley Snipes nullification on his arrest warrant in order to stop the state prosecutors from seeking his DNA in a paternity suit brought by a 33 year old woman in 2002, who claimed of having sex with Snipes in a Chicago crackhouse and had had a 3 year old son from the intercourse.
In a further explanation, Preska said that Snipes, though he denied the allegation, as a "plaintiff" he might not use civil and/or constitutional rights as a reason to stop a state action for his reversal. Hence, Preska has dismissed almost all Snipe claims he pursed in a state court and thus let his DNA test went on.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service