Ex-NFL Star Vince Wilfork's Son Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Father's Super Bowl Rings

D'Aundre Holmes-Wilfork has been charged with theft of property greater than $300,000 after allegedly stealing and selling the former Patriots player's jewelry, including his 2 Super Bowl rings.

AceShowbiz - Vince Wilfork's Super Bowl rings have been stolen and the culprit is believed to be none other than his own son. The ex-NFL star's son D'Aundre Holmes-Wilfork has been arrested and charged with stealing more than $300,000-worth of jewelry from his father, including his two Super Bowl rings.

Vince reported his valuables were stolen to authorities on May 10. At the time, he noticed that his SB rings, AFC championship rings and 2001 Miami Hurricanes national championship ring were missing from his family home in Texas. His necklaces, bracelets and earrings were also reported missing. He told police that he first noticed the items were missing in May 2020, but was unsure if they were in storage or at his home in Florida.

Not long after he reported the missing items, a Patriots fan noticed someone was selling the former Patriots nose tackle's Super Bowl rings in an online sports memorabilia community. The fan then contacted Vince to inform him about the rings on sale.

Vince had his ex-wife reach out to the seller, who claimed his business partner bought the four Patriots rings from Vince's son D'Aundre for $62,000 in 2020. When the memorabilia dealer found out they were stolen, he handed them over to police as evidence.

D'Aundre was eventually arrested on May 22. According to TMZ, during their investigation cops found D'Aundre also sold 8 items, 2 necklaces, a bracelet and 5 earrings, to a jewelry store for $4,600 in March 2020.

He was charged with theft of property worth over $300,000, a felony. He is currently still placed behind bars awaiting trial in Galveston County, Texas. His bond is set at $300,000.

D'Aundre, who is one of Vince's two sons and three children whom he shares with ex-wife Bianca, was a linebacker in high school and walked onto the football program at Houston. The 23-year-old, however, was kicked off the team in his freshman year after he was was arrested in Friendswood on felony drug charges.

You can share this post!