Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Twins Have Come Home
Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon have welcomed their newborn twins home after doctors released the babies from hospital on Saturday morning, May 14. The "Hero" hitmaker gave birth to daughter Monroe and son Moroccan at a Los Angeles medical facility on April 30, on the couple's third wedding anniversary, and they have since remained under doctors' care.
Cannon has now revealed the tots have been discharged - but he wasn't able to enjoy their first evening at home because he had a DJ duty to fulfil at the KIIS FM Wango Tango Concert in California. The rapper/actor tells Access Hollywood, "My twins came home (today). I didn't even want to leave, but I had to because I've got to be here."
"It's the first day to have my children at home, so I've been loving that. This was very tough. I didn't know it was going to be this tough to leave home every time! Like, I left the hospital to go to New York to (do promotion) earlier in the week - that was tough. And then this was tough too! But, I'm dealing with it."
"It's a whole other level now because they're at home. There's no hospital rooms, and there's no nurses, it's just us. So, it's real. It's a lil' scary at times, but we're handling it."
More Mariah Carey News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs