Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Twins Have Come Home
Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon have welcomed their newborn twins home after doctors released the babies from hospital on Saturday morning, May 14. The "Hero" hitmaker gave birth to daughter Monroe and son Moroccan at a Los Angeles medical facility on April 30, on the couple's third wedding anniversary, and they have since remained under doctors' care.
Cannon has now revealed the tots have been discharged - but he wasn't able to enjoy their first evening at home because he had a DJ duty to fulfil at the KIIS FM Wango Tango Concert in California. The rapper/actor tells Access Hollywood, "My twins came home (today). I didn't even want to leave, but I had to because I've got to be here."
"It's the first day to have my children at home, so I've been loving that. This was very tough. I didn't know it was going to be this tough to leave home every time! Like, I left the hospital to go to New York to (do promotion) earlier in the week - that was tough. And then this was tough too! But, I'm dealing with it."
"It's a whole other level now because they're at home. There's no hospital rooms, and there's no nurses, it's just us. So, it's real. It's a lil' scary at times, but we're handling it."
More Mariah Carey News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern