Gene Simmons Tweets Daughter's Picture Post Car Crash
Rocker Gene Simmons has assured fans his daughter Sophie is okay after she was involved in a traffic accident on Thursday, May 12 by posting a family photo online. The 18-year-old was taken to hospital after she was involved in a four-car pile-up in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com.
Reports suggest Simmons' daughter was wearing her seatbelt but her vehicle's airbag didn't deploy - and she hit her head on the steering wheel. She was kay but her Dodge Charger was totaled in the accident.
The teenager later tweeted a fun picture of her hospital bracelet and assured her fans that she was okay, and her dad made sure he got the message to fans by posting another picture on Twitter on Sunday, May 15.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch