Gene Simmons Tweets Daughter's Picture Post Car Crash
Rocker Gene Simmons has assured fans his daughter Sophie is okay after she was involved in a traffic accident on Thursday, May 12 by posting a family photo online. The 18-year-old was taken to hospital after she was involved in a four-car pile-up in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com.
Reports suggest Simmons' daughter was wearing her seatbelt but her vehicle's airbag didn't deploy - and she hit her head on the steering wheel. She was kay but her Dodge Charger was totaled in the accident.
The teenager later tweeted a fun picture of her hospital bracelet and assured her fans that she was okay, and her dad made sure he got the message to fans by posting another picture on Twitter on Sunday, May 15.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off