Gene Simmons Tweets Daughter's Picture Post Car Crash
Rocker Gene Simmons has assured fans his daughter Sophie is okay after she was involved in a traffic accident on Thursday, May 12 by posting a family photo online. The 18-year-old was taken to hospital after she was involved in a four-car pile-up in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com.
Reports suggest Simmons' daughter was wearing her seatbelt but her vehicle's airbag didn't deploy - and she hit her head on the steering wheel. She was kay but her Dodge Charger was totaled in the accident.
The teenager later tweeted a fun picture of her hospital bracelet and assured her fans that she was okay, and her dad made sure he got the message to fans by posting another picture on Twitter on Sunday, May 15.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly