Gene Simmons Tweets Daughter's Picture Post Car Crash
Rocker Gene Simmons has assured fans his daughter Sophie is okay after she was involved in a traffic accident on Thursday, May 12 by posting a family photo online. The 18-year-old was taken to hospital after she was involved in a four-car pile-up in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com.
Reports suggest Simmons' daughter was wearing her seatbelt but her vehicle's airbag didn't deploy - and she hit her head on the steering wheel. She was kay but her Dodge Charger was totaled in the accident.
The teenager later tweeted a fun picture of her hospital bracelet and assured her fans that she was okay, and her dad made sure he got the message to fans by posting another picture on Twitter on Sunday, May 15.
More Gene Simmons News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special