Gene Simmons Tweets Daughter's Picture Post Car Crash
Rocker Gene Simmons has assured fans his daughter Sophie is okay after she was involved in a traffic accident on Thursday, May 12 by posting a family photo online. The 18-year-old was taken to hospital after she was involved in a four-car pile-up in Los Angeles, according to TMZ.com.
Reports suggest Simmons' daughter was wearing her seatbelt but her vehicle's airbag didn't deploy - and she hit her head on the steering wheel. She was kay but her Dodge Charger was totaled in the accident.
The teenager later tweeted a fun picture of her hospital bracelet and assured her fans that she was okay, and her dad made sure he got the message to fans by posting another picture on Twitter on Sunday, May 15.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival