Charlie Sheen: 'Two and a Half Men Will Fail With Ashton Kutcher'
Charlie Sheen was fired from the TV comedy "Two and a Half Men" in March following a dispute between him and creator/executive producer Chuck Lorre, which became a very nasty public public feud.
Ashton Kutcher was confirmed as his replacement on Friday, May 13, prompting Sheen to take aim at the show and it's new star.
A statement obtained by TMZ.com reads, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer... Oh wait, so am I!"
"Enjoy the show America. Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo (demographic) every Monday, WB (Warner Bros.)."
And he signs off with a warning to his successor, adding, "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton. There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."
Kutcher will join Sheen's former co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T. Jones when the sitcom returns after a lengthy hiatus later this year.
In a statement, Kutcher insists he won't be trying to replace Sheen on the show: "I can't replace Charlie Sheen but I'm going to work my a** off to entertain the hell out of people."
Reports suggest the actor will earn between $800,000 (GBP500,000) and $900,000 (GBP562,500) per episode.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?