Baffled Nick Cannon Didn't Trust Child Protective Services Official at Hospital
The CPS representative was there to investigate reports Nick Cannon's wife Mariah Carey was drinking alcohol and taking heavy medication while breastfeeding her babies.
Angry Cannon still doesn't know who leaked the bogus story to the tabloids, who in turn informed the authorities.
In truth Carey had been advised to drink stout to help boost breastfeeding.
But the new father admits he knew he had to take the investigation seriously once he checked out the credentials of the visiting CPS worker.
He tells Access Hollywood, "We analyzed the badge... and notified the lawyers. It was very silly at the end of the day."
"I felt really bad for my wife to have to deal with that... but I got the brunt of the investigation."
Cannon reveals that once the child aid agent was happy the report had been blown out of proportion, he and his wife received an official apology.
More Nick Cannon News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies