Baffled Nick Cannon Didn't Trust Child Protective Services Official at Hospital
The CPS representative was there to investigate reports Nick Cannon's wife Mariah Carey was drinking alcohol and taking heavy medication while breastfeeding her babies.
Angry Cannon still doesn't know who leaked the bogus story to the tabloids, who in turn informed the authorities.
In truth Carey had been advised to drink stout to help boost breastfeeding.
But the new father admits he knew he had to take the investigation seriously once he checked out the credentials of the visiting CPS worker.
He tells Access Hollywood, "We analyzed the badge... and notified the lawyers. It was very silly at the end of the day."
"I felt really bad for my wife to have to deal with that... but I got the brunt of the investigation."
Cannon reveals that once the child aid agent was happy the report had been blown out of proportion, he and his wife received an official apology.
More Nick Cannon News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie