Baffled Nick Cannon Didn't Trust Child Protective Services Official at Hospital
The CPS representative was there to investigate reports Nick Cannon's wife Mariah Carey was drinking alcohol and taking heavy medication while breastfeeding her babies.
Angry Cannon still doesn't know who leaked the bogus story to the tabloids, who in turn informed the authorities.
In truth Carey had been advised to drink stout to help boost breastfeeding.
But the new father admits he knew he had to take the investigation seriously once he checked out the credentials of the visiting CPS worker.
He tells Access Hollywood, "We analyzed the badge... and notified the lawyers. It was very silly at the end of the day."
"I felt really bad for my wife to have to deal with that... but I got the brunt of the investigation."
Cannon reveals that once the child aid agent was happy the report had been blown out of proportion, he and his wife received an official apology.
More Nick Cannon News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular