Baffled Nick Cannon Didn't Trust Child Protective Services Official at Hospital
The CPS representative was there to investigate reports Nick Cannon's wife Mariah Carey was drinking alcohol and taking heavy medication while breastfeeding her babies.
Angry Cannon still doesn't know who leaked the bogus story to the tabloids, who in turn informed the authorities.
In truth Carey had been advised to drink stout to help boost breastfeeding.
But the new father admits he knew he had to take the investigation seriously once he checked out the credentials of the visiting CPS worker.
He tells Access Hollywood, "We analyzed the badge... and notified the lawyers. It was very silly at the end of the day."
"I felt really bad for my wife to have to deal with that... but I got the brunt of the investigation."
Cannon reveals that once the child aid agent was happy the report had been blown out of proportion, he and his wife received an official apology.
More Nick Cannon News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound