Teri Hatcher: 'I Went on a Date With 'American Idol' Host Ryan Seacrest'
The "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher has confessed the couple failed to hit it off but became friends as a result of their night out.
During an appearance on America's "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, she said, "We got set up on a blind date by a friend. It was years a go. It's fine. He's fine. He's great. I think I wore jeans and like a t-shirt and a sweater, it was kind of a rainy day. He's a smart guy, an interesting guy or whatever."
But when pressed by Williams about whether the two shared a goodnight kiss, Hatcher added: "It was, like, a peck."
And she was horrified to learn that photographers had snapped the couple on their date: "I didn't know that there were photographers shooting (with those) d**n zoom lenses."
Ryan Seacrest is currently dating actress/singer Julianne Hough.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding