Teri Hatcher: 'I Went on a Date With 'American Idol' Host Ryan Seacrest'
The "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher has confessed the couple failed to hit it off but became friends as a result of their night out.
During an appearance on America's "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, she said, "We got set up on a blind date by a friend. It was years a go. It's fine. He's fine. He's great. I think I wore jeans and like a t-shirt and a sweater, it was kind of a rainy day. He's a smart guy, an interesting guy or whatever."
But when pressed by Williams about whether the two shared a goodnight kiss, Hatcher added: "It was, like, a peck."
And she was horrified to learn that photographers had snapped the couple on their date: "I didn't know that there were photographers shooting (with those) d**n zoom lenses."
Ryan Seacrest is currently dating actress/singer Julianne Hough.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna