Teri Hatcher: 'I Went on a Date With 'American Idol' Host Ryan Seacrest'
The "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher has confessed the couple failed to hit it off but became friends as a result of their night out.
During an appearance on America's "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, she said, "We got set up on a blind date by a friend. It was years a go. It's fine. He's fine. He's great. I think I wore jeans and like a t-shirt and a sweater, it was kind of a rainy day. He's a smart guy, an interesting guy or whatever."
But when pressed by Williams about whether the two shared a goodnight kiss, Hatcher added: "It was, like, a peck."
And she was horrified to learn that photographers had snapped the couple on their date: "I didn't know that there were photographers shooting (with those) d**n zoom lenses."
Ryan Seacrest is currently dating actress/singer Julianne Hough.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy