Teri Hatcher: 'I Went on a Date With 'American Idol' Host Ryan Seacrest'
The "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher has confessed the couple failed to hit it off but became friends as a result of their night out.
During an appearance on America's "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, she said, "We got set up on a blind date by a friend. It was years a go. It's fine. He's fine. He's great. I think I wore jeans and like a t-shirt and a sweater, it was kind of a rainy day. He's a smart guy, an interesting guy or whatever."
But when pressed by Williams about whether the two shared a goodnight kiss, Hatcher added: "It was, like, a peck."
And she was horrified to learn that photographers had snapped the couple on their date: "I didn't know that there were photographers shooting (with those) d**n zoom lenses."
Ryan Seacrest is currently dating actress/singer Julianne Hough.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce