Teri Hatcher: 'I Went on a Date With 'American Idol' Host Ryan Seacrest'
The "Desperate Housewives" star Teri Hatcher has confessed the couple failed to hit it off but became friends as a result of their night out.
During an appearance on America's "The Wendy Williams Show" on Friday, she said, "We got set up on a blind date by a friend. It was years a go. It's fine. He's fine. He's great. I think I wore jeans and like a t-shirt and a sweater, it was kind of a rainy day. He's a smart guy, an interesting guy or whatever."
But when pressed by Williams about whether the two shared a goodnight kiss, Hatcher added: "It was, like, a peck."
And she was horrified to learn that photographers had snapped the couple on their date: "I didn't know that there were photographers shooting (with those) d**n zoom lenses."
Ryan Seacrest is currently dating actress/singer Julianne Hough.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6