Jesse James: 'I Cheated on My Wife, So Do Millions of Men'
In a new interview with Men's Journal magazine, the TV mechanic Jesse James is defiant about his infidelity, insisting it's time for the media to give him a break as he plans to wed fiancee Kat Von D.
Jesse James tells the publication he was "never 100 per cent" into his marriage to Sandra Bullock, adding, "I never shied away from anything I did. I took full responsibility. I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men."
James uses the article to explain his reasons for checking into rehab in the months following his split from the actress, revealing he had an anger management issue he needed to fix.
He adds, "I went in thinking, 'All these people in this place? They are really f**ked up.' I figured out pretty fast I was the f**ked-up one. I realized I was addicted to anger, and it was going to be up to me to straighten my s**t out."
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch