Jesse James: 'I Cheated on My Wife, So Do Millions of Men'
In a new interview with Men's Journal magazine, the TV mechanic Jesse James is defiant about his infidelity, insisting it's time for the media to give him a break as he plans to wed fiancee Kat Von D.
Jesse James tells the publication he was "never 100 per cent" into his marriage to Sandra Bullock, adding, "I never shied away from anything I did. I took full responsibility. I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men."
James uses the article to explain his reasons for checking into rehab in the months following his split from the actress, revealing he had an anger management issue he needed to fix.
He adds, "I went in thinking, 'All these people in this place? They are really f**ked up.' I figured out pretty fast I was the f**ked-up one. I realized I was addicted to anger, and it was going to be up to me to straighten my s**t out."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support