Jesse James: 'I Cheated on My Wife, So Do Millions of Men'
In a new interview with Men's Journal magazine, the TV mechanic Jesse James is defiant about his infidelity, insisting it's time for the media to give him a break as he plans to wed fiancee Kat Von D.
Jesse James tells the publication he was "never 100 per cent" into his marriage to Sandra Bullock, adding, "I never shied away from anything I did. I took full responsibility. I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men."
James uses the article to explain his reasons for checking into rehab in the months following his split from the actress, revealing he had an anger management issue he needed to fix.
He adds, "I went in thinking, 'All these people in this place? They are really f**ked up.' I figured out pretty fast I was the f**ked-up one. I realized I was addicted to anger, and it was going to be up to me to straighten my s**t out."
More Jesse James News
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart