Jesse James: 'I Cheated on My Wife, So Do Millions of Men'
In a new interview with Men's Journal magazine, the TV mechanic Jesse James is defiant about his infidelity, insisting it's time for the media to give him a break as he plans to wed fiancee Kat Von D.
Jesse James tells the publication he was "never 100 per cent" into his marriage to Sandra Bullock, adding, "I never shied away from anything I did. I took full responsibility. I cheated on my wife. Guess what? So do millions of other men."
James uses the article to explain his reasons for checking into rehab in the months following his split from the actress, revealing he had an anger management issue he needed to fix.
He adds, "I went in thinking, 'All these people in this place? They are really f**ked up.' I figured out pretty fast I was the f**ked-up one. I realized I was addicted to anger, and it was going to be up to me to straighten my s**t out."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger