Mark Hoppus Moving to London
The musician, Mark Hoppus has often traveled to the U.K. to perform gigs and admits he has always wanted stay in the country for a longer amount of time.
After spending last Christmas in London, Blink-182 vocalist and bass guitarist, Mark Hoppus has decided to move his wife and eight-year-old son Jack to England from California.
He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "Each time I've been to the U.K., I always want to move there. My family spent last Christmas in London for the whole Mary Poppins experience, and my wife and I finally decided that we were going to try it and go there for a year. We're planning on moving over there in the summer. We want to experience it for what it is and feel like locals."
Hoppus is already looking forward to being able to support his chosen British soccer team, Chelsea, when he becomes a London resident, "When I move there, I'm going to learn a lot more about their history and go to the games. I don't want to be a fair weather fan."
"The thing that sucks about watching football in the U.S. is that on the weekends, I have to get up at five in the morning to watch them play - now that's dedication."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns