Mark Hoppus Moving to London
The musician, Mark Hoppus has often traveled to the U.K. to perform gigs and admits he has always wanted stay in the country for a longer amount of time.
After spending last Christmas in London, Blink-182 vocalist and bass guitarist, Mark Hoppus has decided to move his wife and eight-year-old son Jack to England from California.
He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "Each time I've been to the U.K., I always want to move there. My family spent last Christmas in London for the whole Mary Poppins experience, and my wife and I finally decided that we were going to try it and go there for a year. We're planning on moving over there in the summer. We want to experience it for what it is and feel like locals."
Hoppus is already looking forward to being able to support his chosen British soccer team, Chelsea, when he becomes a London resident, "When I move there, I'm going to learn a lot more about their history and go to the games. I don't want to be a fair weather fan."
"The thing that sucks about watching football in the U.S. is that on the weekends, I have to get up at five in the morning to watch them play - now that's dedication."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'