Mark Hoppus Moving to London
The musician, Mark Hoppus has often traveled to the U.K. to perform gigs and admits he has always wanted stay in the country for a longer amount of time.
After spending last Christmas in London, Blink-182 vocalist and bass guitarist, Mark Hoppus has decided to move his wife and eight-year-old son Jack to England from California.
He tells Britain's Kerrang! magazine, "Each time I've been to the U.K., I always want to move there. My family spent last Christmas in London for the whole Mary Poppins experience, and my wife and I finally decided that we were going to try it and go there for a year. We're planning on moving over there in the summer. We want to experience it for what it is and feel like locals."
Hoppus is already looking forward to being able to support his chosen British soccer team, Chelsea, when he becomes a London resident, "When I move there, I'm going to learn a lot more about their history and go to the games. I don't want to be a fair weather fan."
"The thing that sucks about watching football in the U.S. is that on the weekends, I have to get up at five in the morning to watch them play - now that's dedication."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!