Lady GaGa Details Struggles With Exhaustion
The "Poker Face" hitmaker, Lady GaGa has been touring non-stop over the last 18 months with her Monster Ball shows and in early 2010, she sparked fears for her health by canceling a number of concerts due to fatigue.
Lady GaGa admits her constant tiredness is a serious concern, but she is determined to continue her punishing work routine for the sake of her fans.
In an interview with Elton John for V magazine, she says, "At a certain point exhaustion becomes a state of being, and mentally I have to be strong and overcome it. It's like a cloud, a fog really that hovers over me. But in a way I will never ever escape it. Art is my whole life."
"The monsters (fans) are my medicine. They heal me, physically and emotionally, every night at the show. I feel God through their love. I worship little monsters. They're my religion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama