Lady GaGa Details Struggles With Exhaustion
The "Poker Face" hitmaker, Lady GaGa has been touring non-stop over the last 18 months with her Monster Ball shows and in early 2010, she sparked fears for her health by canceling a number of concerts due to fatigue.
Lady GaGa admits her constant tiredness is a serious concern, but she is determined to continue her punishing work routine for the sake of her fans.
In an interview with Elton John for V magazine, she says, "At a certain point exhaustion becomes a state of being, and mentally I have to be strong and overcome it. It's like a cloud, a fog really that hovers over me. But in a way I will never ever escape it. Art is my whole life."
"The monsters (fans) are my medicine. They heal me, physically and emotionally, every night at the show. I feel God through their love. I worship little monsters. They're my religion."
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'