Britney Spears' Charity Event Raises $200,000
The "Toxic" hitmaker, Britney Spears hosted An Evening of Southern Style at a private residence in Beverly Hills to benefit the St. Bernard Project, an organization which helps those made homeless by the devastating storm which ripped through her home state of Louisiana in 2005.
During the evening, Britney Spears served her own "homemade sweet tea", while her father Jamie catered a traditional southern menu for celebrity guests including Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Kelly Osbourne, Kellan Lutz and Kim Kardashian.
The pop superstar has now thanked the stars for showing their support and revealed the evening was a big success.
In a post on Twitter, she writes, "Thank you everyone who came out to support my charity event last night with St Bernard Project. With your help we raised over 200k! - Britney."
Spears then named and thanked her celebrity guests for their attendance.
More Britney Spears News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers