Britney Spears' Charity Event Raises $200,000
The "Toxic" hitmaker, Britney Spears hosted An Evening of Southern Style at a private residence in Beverly Hills to benefit the St. Bernard Project, an organization which helps those made homeless by the devastating storm which ripped through her home state of Louisiana in 2005.
During the evening, Britney Spears served her own "homemade sweet tea", while her father Jamie catered a traditional southern menu for celebrity guests including Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Kelly Osbourne, Kellan Lutz and Kim Kardashian.
The pop superstar has now thanked the stars for showing their support and revealed the evening was a big success.
In a post on Twitter, she writes, "Thank you everyone who came out to support my charity event last night with St Bernard Project. With your help we raised over 200k! - Britney."
Spears then named and thanked her celebrity guests for their attendance.
More Britney Spears News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'