Britney Spears' Charity Event Raises $200,000
The "Toxic" hitmaker, Britney Spears hosted An Evening of Southern Style at a private residence in Beverly Hills to benefit the St. Bernard Project, an organization which helps those made homeless by the devastating storm which ripped through her home state of Louisiana in 2005.
During the evening, Britney Spears served her own "homemade sweet tea", while her father Jamie catered a traditional southern menu for celebrity guests including Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Kelly Osbourne, Kellan Lutz and Kim Kardashian.
The pop superstar has now thanked the stars for showing their support and revealed the evening was a big success.
In a post on Twitter, she writes, "Thank you everyone who came out to support my charity event last night with St Bernard Project. With your help we raised over 200k! - Britney."
Spears then named and thanked her celebrity guests for their attendance.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?