Britney Spears' Charity Event Raises $200,000
The "Toxic" hitmaker, Britney Spears hosted An Evening of Southern Style at a private residence in Beverly Hills to benefit the St. Bernard Project, an organization which helps those made homeless by the devastating storm which ripped through her home state of Louisiana in 2005.
During the evening, Britney Spears served her own "homemade sweet tea", while her father Jamie catered a traditional southern menu for celebrity guests including Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez, Kelly Osbourne, Kellan Lutz and Kim Kardashian.
The pop superstar has now thanked the stars for showing their support and revealed the evening was a big success.
In a post on Twitter, she writes, "Thank you everyone who came out to support my charity event last night with St Bernard Project. With your help we raised over 200k! - Britney."
Spears then named and thanked her celebrity guests for their attendance.
More Britney Spears News
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting