'Gotti' Producer Praises Lindsay Lohan at Cannes
The "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan recently signed a two-picture agreement with Fiore Films, with her first role starring alongside John Travolta, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci in "Gotti: Three Generations", based on the real-life crime family.
Her involvement had been thrown into doubt after she was sentenced to 120 days behind bars for violating her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI charge. She will begin her jail stint next month, but producer Marc Fiore is adamant Lohan's prison time won't have an impact on her planned work schedule.
He tells reporters at the Cannes Film Festival in France, "Lindsay Lohan is a talented and beautiful actress, she is in the film and will be playing the role of Kim Gotti. She will also be co-starring in our next film, 'Mob Street'."
Lohan broke her probation when she was accused of stealing a necklace from a California jewelery store earlier this year. She pleaded no contest to the charge.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen