'Gotti' Producer Praises Lindsay Lohan at Cannes
The "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan recently signed a two-picture agreement with Fiore Films, with her first role starring alongside John Travolta, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci in "Gotti: Three Generations", based on the real-life crime family.
Her involvement had been thrown into doubt after she was sentenced to 120 days behind bars for violating her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI charge. She will begin her jail stint next month, but producer Marc Fiore is adamant Lohan's prison time won't have an impact on her planned work schedule.
He tells reporters at the Cannes Film Festival in France, "Lindsay Lohan is a talented and beautiful actress, she is in the film and will be playing the role of Kim Gotti. She will also be co-starring in our next film, 'Mob Street'."
Lohan broke her probation when she was accused of stealing a necklace from a California jewelery store earlier this year. She pleaded no contest to the charge.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?