'Gotti' Producer Praises Lindsay Lohan at Cannes
The "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan recently signed a two-picture agreement with Fiore Films, with her first role starring alongside John Travolta, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci in "Gotti: Three Generations", based on the real-life crime family.
Her involvement had been thrown into doubt after she was sentenced to 120 days behind bars for violating her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI charge. She will begin her jail stint next month, but producer Marc Fiore is adamant Lohan's prison time won't have an impact on her planned work schedule.
He tells reporters at the Cannes Film Festival in France, "Lindsay Lohan is a talented and beautiful actress, she is in the film and will be playing the role of Kim Gotti. She will also be co-starring in our next film, 'Mob Street'."
Lohan broke her probation when she was accused of stealing a necklace from a California jewelery store earlier this year. She pleaded no contest to the charge.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21