'Gotti' Producer Praises Lindsay Lohan at Cannes
The "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan recently signed a two-picture agreement with Fiore Films, with her first role starring alongside John Travolta, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci in "Gotti: Three Generations", based on the real-life crime family.
Her involvement had been thrown into doubt after she was sentenced to 120 days behind bars for violating her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI charge. She will begin her jail stint next month, but producer Marc Fiore is adamant Lohan's prison time won't have an impact on her planned work schedule.
He tells reporters at the Cannes Film Festival in France, "Lindsay Lohan is a talented and beautiful actress, she is in the film and will be playing the role of Kim Gotti. She will also be co-starring in our next film, 'Mob Street'."
Lohan broke her probation when she was accused of stealing a necklace from a California jewelery store earlier this year. She pleaded no contest to the charge.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money