Miles Kane Outraged Over Clemence Poesy Duet
The Last Shadow Puppets musician, Miles Kane, launched his debut solo album, "Colour of the Trap", this month and reveals he was left fuming when former "Gossip Girl" castmember Clemence Poesy was invited to help record his song "Happenstance".
He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "We were looking for a girl for my son Happenstance then someone from the label met her at a party in Paris. He mentioned that I had a song and would she be up for doing it. Then he got back to me and I asked him, 'What's an actress going to be able to do? She's not going to be able to sing!' I was like, 'What are you doing asking her, you stupid p**ck!'"
But Miles Kane had to backtrack when he realized Poesy is actually a talented singer.
He adds, "She demoed the track and it sounded great so I got her over to the U.K. We met for a coffee and a few weeks later we went into the studio and did it live. It was amazing. It really suits the tune."
Kane is now convinced Poesy, who also starred in Colin Farrell comedy "In Bruges", has a bright future ahead of her, "I had never heard of her. When I got told about her I went and checked out 'In Bruges'. She's amazing and is going to do really well."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights